IGNORED

Backwater

Exiled Hogg

i cant believe a sullen backwater like southampton supports a championship team. this place is awful. we cant continue to languish at the bottom of the league when we're better than this place. we must have more passion and ambition because we're better than these lot. the players are to busy supping their high earnings away and it shows with their lack of match fitness and johnson should crack his whip to return city to the top.

in hope rc hogg esq.

i cant believe a sullen backwater like southampton supports a championship team. this place is awful. we cant continue to languish at the bottom of the league when we're better than this place. we must have more passion and ambition because we're better than these lot. the players are to busy supping their high earnings away and it shows with their lack of match fitness and johnson should crack his whip to return city to the top.

in hope rc hogg esq.

Yeah i go on about atmosphere, but know deep down we need a winning team and the amosphere and gate would bump up. Home and especially away.

in hope rc hogg esq.

Well put that man :dunno:

Archived