IGNORED

Ive Been Speaking To A Close Friend Today

Andy082005

Who just so happens to drink in the same pub as Marcus Stewart sometimes, a pub in Willsbridge. Apparently, and I promise you this is the truth, Stewart has had doubts lately about whether it was such a good idead to come back to Bristol and play for the City, and wishes he gave Huddersfield more consideration

Do you think he expected to come back to Bristol and be able to bang in 20/25 goals and become a cult hero without to much effort and without being "as" proffesional as he was at say, teams like Ipswich and Sunderland? Does anyone else believe he may have taken this division to lightly aswell, as he seems to be struggling to have any impact on games what so ever

Who just so happens to drink in the same pub as Marcus Stewart sometimes, a pub in Willsbridge. Apparently, and I promise you this is the truth, Stewart has had doubts lately about whether it was such a good idead to come back to Bristol and play for the City, and wishes he gave Huddersfield more consideration

Do you think he expected to come back to Bristol and be able to bang in 20/25 goals and become a cult hero without to much effort and without being "as" proffesional as he was at say, teams like Ipswich and Sunderland? Does anyone else believe he may have taken this division to lightly aswell, as he seems to be struggling to have any impact on games what so ever

So Marcus was out on the Raz as well. Was this before game night.. :dance:

Actually, he was actually on soft drinks believe it or not, and no it wasnt the night before a game, don't know if he had training the day after though

Are you sure there wasn't a drop of Vodka in those Cokes he was drinking?!

If what you say is true, Marcus wants to get over himself and knuckle down.

He can still be a hero here if he makes it happen.

Let him go to Huddersfield in January if he wants to then. Although it pains me to say it we could then go for Jeavons.

Stewart probably ain't good enough to get in Hudds team though.

There's quite a few City fans who have had doubts lately about whether it was such a good idea to come back to Bristol and play for City.

Yes. The only thing he may not have take lightly is the £5,000 going into his bank account every Friday.

Well saw him in a pub in shepton mallet the other night and if i was banging the girl he was with footie would be last thing on my mind

Guest Cadburyheath Red

I drink in the pub in question & ive never seen Stewart in there. I cant imagine it being his sort of pub for a start. It aint true, youre mates haveing a laugh.

Archived