IGNORED

Heff,s

Dolman Block B

The bloke didnt really get much chance last season as it was hard to get in infront of brooker and lita..

But i would have kept him.. but he wanted first team football like any natrual player.. and had to move to get it.. its just unlucky

But from what i saw he looked good, and if hes bangin them in at doncaster it shows what he mite have done at city

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You could say the same about any ex City striker who just happens to be scoring a few. He just couldn't cut it while he was here. Get over it.

I know, its just that when they leave the CITY, you tend to see how thier doing , and Heff,s brace tonight along with Allison and Goater last sat, Peacock mon night........ and we wont mention Lita!!!!!. I'm just pi...d off :angry:

I know, its just that when they leave the CITY, you tend to see how thier doing , and Heff,s brace tonight along with Allison and Goater last sat, Peacock mon night........ and we wont mention Lita!!!!!. I'm just pi...d off :angry:

Chill out man!

Always look on the bright side of life :whistle:

Things arent that bad! are they?

Guest filtonred

Reason? Reckon as good as MS, u don't agree

Having seen Stewart this season I tend to agree with you, but back in the summer it was a choice between a player who hadnt proved himself, although I don't think Hefs was given much of a chance, and a player who had a proven record in both the premiership and championship. Also Stewart sold more shirts.

I don't think Lita has scored in the last few games, in fact he wasnt playing saturday, is he injured?

Having seen Stewart this season I tend to agree with you, but back in the summer it was a choice between a player who hadnt proved himself, although I don't think Hefs was given much of a chance, and a player who had a proven record in both the premiership and championship. Also Stewart sold more shirts.

Stewart may not have scored as many goals as we want but he does a hell of a lot more quality work outside the box then heff did.

Guest harveythompson

I don't think Lita has scored in the last few games, in fact he wasnt playing saturday, is he injured?

The Reading physios found out that he has had a bruised shin since he was with us, this is why he has been running strangly. He will be out for a maximum of 6 weeks

You have to look at it this way. Every time a goal is scored anywhere in the Football League, somebody, somewhere will be saying "he used to be ours". It just doesnt make sense to say that Goater and Allison scored Saturday, so if they had still been with us we would have scored 5 at Oldham, not 3. It's in the past, and we have to look to the future.

Heffs has been a substitute for most of the season with Doncaster, as has Hill, Anyinsah, and Goodfellow with their clubs. Miller is not scoring as often with Dundee, as he was with Hearts. Coles is out injured and Doc has completed I believe 2 matches with QPR.

There will always be blips on the radar, but all in all we have done ok. Lita went for a million, which was just plain good trading as his contract is up at seasons end, then how much ?

You have to look at it this way. Every time a goal is scored anywhere in the Football League, somebody, somewhere will be saying "he used to be ours". It just doesnt make sense to say that Goater and Allison scored Saturday, so if they had still been with us we would have scored 5 at Oldham, not 3. It's in the past, and we have to look to the future.

Good call, people here feel hard done by. imagine how it feels to be a peterborough fan when they saw Quinn scoring one and setting up another, they will be saying " he still is ours".

Guest Cherrypie

SHOULD,NT WE HAD KEPT HIM? :dunno:

YES!! Definitely. He scored poo loads of goals in a struggling Notts County team that was relegated. Whenever he got the chance for us he did well. If Tinnion suspected that Reading would come back in for Lita he/the board should never have let Heffs go. The man will score goals at this level give a chance. If he doesn't get 15 goals this season I'll dance naked in the Williams stand at the last home game.

Guest redphilc

YES!! Definitely. He scored poo loads of goals in a struggling Notts County team that was relegated. Whenever he got the chance for us he did well. If Tinnion suspected that Reading would come back in for Lita he/the board should never have let Heffs go. The man will score goals at this level give a chance. If he doesn't get 15 goals this season I'll dance naked in the Williams stand at the last home game.

Tinnion had no choice SL sold him to make way for Stewart and Bridges.

Archived