IGNORED

Time To Be Positive

femaleknowlered

Its time for a positive following on this forum, what do you think players think that come on and read these sorts of threads? if i was a player i would be thinking about ending it all not getting myself in a frame of mind to go out and play a match.Posititve action has been started by the club by appointing a good manager that you all wanted at the club, and new loan signings brought in to get us out of the mess we were in a couple of weeks ago. so their doing their bit, and its time for us to put some positivity in too. With everyone doing their bit and sticking together i think we could be a force for the future. Get behind Johnson and give him time to do the job he was brought in to do, and stop putting pressure on him he don't need and then we might start getting results. I know everyone has got the right to their own opinion but i think positivity is the way forward not negativity.

Its time for a positive following on this forum, what do you think players think that come on and read these sorts of threads? if i was a player i would be thinking about ending it all not getting myself in a frame of mind to go out and play a match.Posititve action has been started by the club by appointing a good manager that you all wanted at the club, and new loan signings brought in to get us out of the mess we were in a couple of weeks ago. so their doing their bit, and its time for us to put some positivity in too. With everyone doing their bit and sticking together i think we could be a force for the future. Get behind Johnson and give him time to do the job he was brought in to do, and stop putting pressure on him he don't need and then we might start getting results. I know everyone has got the right to their own opinion but i think positivity is the way forward not negativity.

Well said!

Alhough,at this stage i only feel theres a small majority of fans being negative, the rest of us are looking to the future and success! :chant6ez:

I agree with forum users that in the past we have been asked to watch some really poor football. I too sat through the Russell Osman times , and the Benny god i try to forget times, but i honestly beleive that times arte changing for the better now, and with all of us fans behind them we can be up there with the likes of Wigan and Luton.

Well said!

Alhough,at this stage i only feel theres a small majority of fans being negative, the rest of us are looking to the future and success! :chant6ez:

I'm quite positive about the future. I think the manager is fine...it's just the present. Totally sick of the thought that we are going to lose to Chesterfield (awful ground, no fans, no money). ...and that we've got to wait quite a while again before things get better.

GJ is going to turn the playing staff on its head...ins and outs like you've never seen...so it's going to take time. I've got patience...i've watched this lot for 35 years...but i need something to cheer me up as the clocks go forward.....and it won't be an away win at Chesterfield.

I don't see why we can't be up there at the end of the season, we defended poorly against Oldham but our attacking was better than normal, and we have a quality manager at the helm with some damn good contacts in Europe, we're still well inside the 1st half of the season and we have been playing alot better recently.

It will take time, but it's getting better.

We,ve had some bad luck this season with injuries already but loansignings brought in have done well so far and the play does look positive for the rest of the season when we get everyone back on the pitch.

As you say Johnson has already told us that this side is not yet his side and if there are any players hoping to shirk their responsibilities in the squad, he will find them and send them on their way. Johnsons a well respected manager and knows what he,s doing.

now sit back and watch him do his job and if in a season ot two if we,re still in the same situation which i don't think for a minuite we will be, then we can critise.

Guest harveythompson

I'm all for being positive but we also have to be realistic. You can't expect GJ to sort things instantly, it will take time. Next season maybe :chant6ez:

Archived