IGNORED

Season Ticket

SeaMillsRed

Guest DrFaustus

I sit in B block in the Dolman stand, good seat.

I am unable to go anymore so was wondering if anyone wanted to buy mine, it is an adult ticket.

:city:

£200?

Please make the cheque payable Dr G McFaustus.

Thank you and good luck.

Guest DrFaustus

Why not check yourself out! I think you need too.Do you know who you really support.Seems as if you spend more time on this forum than the g**######* site.

Still taking the prozac? It's called banter sunshine. Yet again, I ask you for tips on how to be as happy as you. I have a scattergun approach to the net...post crap anywhere...it seems you just do so on this forum.

Breathe gently sweetheart, read RedTop in the Sun and be happy.

Still taking the prozac? It's called banter sunshine. Yet again, I ask you for tips on how to be as happy as you. I have a scattergun approach to the net...post crap anywhere...it seems you just do so on this forum.

Breathe gently sweetheart, read RedTop in the Sun and be happy.

Dear Dr,

Please continue your funny little posts, as I, and am sure many, enjoy your banter.

Keep the posts coming, even if you have not come out of the red and white closet.

Guest DrFaustus

Dear Dr,

Please continue your funny little posts, as I, and am sure many, enjoy your banter.

Keep the posts coming, even if you have not come out of the red and white closet.

Thank you sir. I only use closets for the flying fox by the way.

Have fun.

Archived