IGNORED

Easy Chant

B-Rizzle

Why do the fans from every club in England insist on doing the 'easy chant' whenever a goal is scored?

It is wearing it out, and above other things makes us look like complete tits!

Stop it now! and bring back the better chants!

:grr:" Were going to score in a minute" another waste of space chant!!

Why do the fans from every club in England insist on doing the 'easy chant' whenever a goal is scored?

It is wearing it out, and above other things makes us look like complete tits!

Stop it now! and bring back the better chants!

:dance: Sit down, shut up, i recon 80% of the supporters think its aimed at them!!!

I don't mind it as a way of winding up the other fans when you score. It winds me up when they do it to us, so it must work.

Footy chants aren't meant to be clever though are they?

'you're s__t and you know you are' isn't exactly poetry. Can't think of many chants that have a point to them, it's just what you do to create atmosphere.

Guest Mrs Miles from Yeovil!

What the hell the EASY chant is the greatest ever chant! Although when you sing practically the whole match like us cos were so ACE! but i understand you don't sing it that often!

Guest Mrs Miles from Yeovil!

:blink: Have you no washing to do ? or go and play with your uncle, sorry dad

You don't know my uncle and i don't know you dad so that has relevants to me! Footballers wives don't do washing, Havn't you seen the tv programme?

I love it when fans chant "Sit Down ###### Off" in reply to "Sit Down Shut Up" because it makes no sense at all!

Don't know how often fans chant that but it was funny when I heard it!

The swindon mob were doing the "easy chant" whenever they missed a oppertunity, bunch of chavs they were too.

Archived