IGNORED

City On The Radio Tonight?

Byrd9999

I'm tired of tuning in to Radio Bristol on Saturday afternoons only to hear the Gas hoofing the ball end to end, so I was pleased to see that tonight Chesterfield vs Bristol City is the featured match tonight.

However...bristol city's site says they have exclusive radio coverage...hmm....

anyone have the definitive answer?

I'm tired of tuning in to Radio Bristol on Saturday afternoons only to hear the Gas hoofing the ball end to end, so I was pleased to see that tonight Chesterfield vs Bristol City is the featured match tonight.

However...bristol city's site says they have exclusive radio coverage...hmm....

anyone have the definitive answer?

There is always exclusive commentray on world, although on weekends radio bristol skip between the games, but seeing as were the only game playing tonight i guess it will be Uninterrupted.

just to clarify,all BRISTOL CITY'S away games in the football league are broadcast LIVE on Radio Bristol

Home matches covered LIVE as and when finances permit

As a by line, THAT team from the suburbs of west london get ALL thier football league

matches covered LIVE (home and away)on thier local BBC radio station

just to clarify,all BRISTOL CITY'S away games in the football league are broadcast LIVE on Radio Bristol

As a by line, THAT team from the suburbs of west london get ALL thier football league

Whose fiance do they need to get permission from?

Seriously though, ladies and germs, i didn't know all away games were covered. Even if City are away on a Saturday and Rovers are at home, City will get the main coverage? That's excellent news, thank you.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Just to clarify this properly, When City are at home Rovers will be away, When City are at home Rovers will be away in the league fixtures. It's done like that for Police reasons. Happens in every city that has 2 clubs.

Right so as I said when city is home Rovers are away etc etc. Radio Bristol will therefor Broadcast the team that is playing away. So for example on saturday they will commentate on the Rovers game as we're at home.

t has nothing to do with finances as NTTDS has suggested it is down to the fact they will recieve more listeners if the broadcast the away games thean if they broadcast the home games. Reason for this being most of the ity fans will be at Ashton Gate watching the game so therefor wouldn't listen to the game on the radio. But say rovers are playing away at Darlington they wil take 200-300 there and leave 6-7000 at home. Those 6-7000 will then listen on the radio.

Hope thats cleared it up.

Just to clarify this properly, When City are at home Rovers will be away, When City are at home Rovers will be away in the league fixtures. It's done like that for Police reasons. Happens in every city that has 2 clubs.

Right so as I said when city is home Rovers are away etc etc. Radio Bristol will therefor Broadcast the team that is playing away. So for example on saturday they will commentate on the Rovers game as we're at home.

t has nothing to do with finances as NTTDS has suggested it is down to the fact they will recieve more listeners if the broadcast the away games thean if they broadcast the home games. Reason for this being most of the ity fans will be at Ashton Gate watching the game so therefor wouldn't listen to the game on the radio. But say rovers are playing away at Darlington they wil take 200-300 there and leave 6-7000 at home. Those 6-7000 will then listen on the radio.

Hope thats cleared it up.

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard 7000 rovers fans listening to eadio BRistol :rofl2br:

If they got that many listeners they would be all on mega bucks :rofl2br:

Archived