IGNORED

Dark Side Says Thanks

Never to the dark side

Well when I posted the orginal posting about the e-mail from Easyjet

I did not expect as much interest in the posting

So could I just clarify a few points

I booked my flight to Newcastle quite a few months ago and was prepared to return by train after attending the Hartlepool game

Mrs Dark side requested we travel to Spain for a holiday on the same day 24 january

So I was left with the option of not going to Hartlepool or trying to get the flight straight back to Bristol

So I edged on the side of caution and decided not to travel to Hartlepool

Could you imagine the phone call to Mrs Dark side from Newcastle

Sorry we can't go to Spain cos the terminal has been shut, plane grounded etc.

Also its a very strange sensation being in the internet cafe listening to the internet commentry of the Colchester match doors wide open with a nice warm south westerly wind blowing in through the doors

The Grimsby match was a bit of a set back, horizontal on the beach listening to talk sport

with the commentator saying another match off GRIMSBY followed shortly after by the B****** R***** game

Well, when were in the first division next season

Middlesborough might drop out of the top flight and hopefully Sunderland remaining in the first we could end with two away trips by plane

It would make a nice change from Richard Bransons cart horses

So while we were all concerned about you being detained at the airport for insanity, or snowed up somewhere oop north....you were actually sunning yourself on some beach!!!! I hope you spared us a thought freezing our whatnots off at the Gate on Tuesday!!! :wub:

Hope you had a great holiday. welcome back. You were missed!

Archived