IGNORED

What Is There To Be Positive About?

Southcote Red

The only positive I can think of at the moment is there's a good chance of the Bristol derby matches being on the fixture list next season.!

My Leeds fan 'mate' just texted me the same thing. Looking forward to going to see Reading (my local team) wipe the smile off his face on Saturday.

Comes to something when I start looking to Reading's results for some sort of solace.

Well what a time to post my first topic.

City 3-0 down to Chesterfield. What is there to be positive about right now apart from the prospect of not getting relegated this season?!!!

I know I'm committing a fickle fan's knee jerk reaction, but good grief!

City till I die, etc, etc.

The positive is that SL parted company with Tins soon enough. The second positive is that GJ is a proven manager. The third positive is there will be rebuilding around the corner which is much faster than if Tins was still in charge.

To think that GJ was going to turn things around in the space of 5-6 weeks suggests an absolute lack of understanding of the game whatsoever.

The team has been ripped apart last close season, rebuilt with 7 new players few of which are any good. is there some sort of magic wand you expected when GJ arrived. get real.

City 3-0 down to Chesterfield. What is there to be positive about right now apart from the prospect of not getting relegated this season?!!!

Its christmas soon, loads of presents

january isnt far away ,so keep the faith GJ has inherited a basicly crap side best squad in div? my arse!!

The positive is that SL parted company with Tins soon enough. The second positive is that GJ is a proven manager. The third positive is there will be rebuilding around the corner which is much faster than if Tins was still in charge.

To think that GJ was going to turn things around in the space of 5-6 weeks suggests an absolute lack of understanding of the game whatsoever.

The team has been ripped apart last close season, rebuilt with 7 new players few of which are any good. is there some sort of magic wand you expected when GJ arrived. get real.

Plus most of what we would call the first team are out injured :chant6ez:

Well............ as a fellow City fan you have mentioned the first thing to try and be positive about....... Not going down this season....... if we can just do that at this stage I'd be just about be positive about it.

You get a load of people moaning about age and how the old un's say..... been there done that but the fact is most of them are right and they have been there done that as far as City are concerned..... are you a young un(?) in which case you are learning the hard ways of following Bristol City FC....... or if you're an old un you were a young un once and didn't know the City as well as you do now.

The worst point is little has changed over so many years....... we've been better and we've been worse..... maybe not much worse but ...........

COME ON YOU REDS!

Gary will build the team that will do us all proud in the end....... just hope we can all get in to the games when he does :)

UP THE CITY! ........ As my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say.

Guest RED EXETER
:city: considering the injuries, i really didnt expect a win. and with a full fit squad we have seen what GJ can do, so roll on sat........we know that we will all be there, come on city time for the fight back

Well............ as a fellow City fan you have mentioned the first thing to try and be positive about....... Not going down this season....... if we can just do that at this stage I'd be just about be positive about it.

You get a load of people moaning about age and how the old un's say..... been there done that but the fact is most of them are right and they have been there done that as far as City are concerned..... are you a young un(?) in which case you are learning the hard ways of following Bristol City FC....... or if you're an old un you were a young un once and didn't know the City as well as you do now.

The worst point is little has changed over so many years....... we've been better and we've been worse..... maybe not much worse but ...........

COME ON YOU REDS!

Gary will build the team that will do us all proud in the end....... just hope we can all get in to the games when he does :)

UP THE CITY! ........ As my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say.

I thought u were an old un Dorset??? ;)

Guest bristolbred

It was 0-0 at Half Time, we held our own away from home, and should of scored first through Scott Brown!!

But he passed instead of shooting, letting them gain the advantage and scoring first!!

So hopefully, we'll loose by less, next time we play!!

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

Guest bristolbred

Yea your right, what is there to be positive about?

Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset are great places to live!!.

West Country folk smile a lot more!!

We should be proud of our cosmopolitan past!!

:city::city::city:

Archived