IGNORED

Expect...

TomBCFCUK

He may not b our best player, but hes the only one I can see with real city passion so hes got to play. Theres a lack of Bristolian passion and thats what we need!!!!

Do you hand-on-heart genuinely believe that's true?

This isn't a dig... I haven't watched the guy but judging by most of the opinions this doesn't seem to be the case.

He may not b our best player, but hes the only one I can see with real city passion so hes got to play. Theres a lack of Bristolian passion and thats what we need!!!!

I agree about the lack of Bristolian passion but Stewart is clapped out, he poses no threat and his signing is one of the worst we have made.

Decent players with the desire to win and play for their fans/club, team and self pride would do me....... sod if they came from Bristol or not!

Decent players with the desire to win and play for their club, team and self pride would do me....... sod if they came from Bristol or not!

Exactly - I only play friendly 5 a sides once a week but I and everyone else on the pich still want to win every time, otherwise what's the point in playing. The problem at the moment seems to be that we fold if things go against us, that is about mental toughness and we need more of it

Exactly - I only play friendly 5 a sides once a week but I and everyone else on the pich still want to win every time, otherwise what's the point in playing. The problem at the moment seems to be that we fold if things go against us, that is about mental toughness and we need more of it

On that note............... do we have a team that gives the other team the evil eye?

How many times have you had to act tough as a team to dominate the other side?

I'm certain if you looked and acted like your team would be a push over..... then the advantage would be with the other side?

I also believe that we do have players with the desire to win....... but they are being let down by others in our side........... it's getting worse before it's going to get better eh?

You will only ever be as good as your weakest player...... you might be the dogs but you can't carry 7 or 8 other players....... we just are not that skilled but we will be strong again.

UP THE CITY!......... etc etc Dear Old Nan Bristol etc :)

Archived