IGNORED

The Rise And The Fall Of A Once Great And Proud Club

icamanicity

chesterfield chesterfield who the ---k is chesterield, injuries my --s great manager man manager my --s, so who is to blame for bringing all these players in. the man from del monte ?. i am not happy are you?

No I'm not but I'm not going to start winging about the fall of our club

Dry your eyes mate!

shame, you just aint been around long enough to know alot, about anything let alone city, 40 years mate.

here we go again!

People using age as a way of thinking they know it all!

I'm just fed up with people moaning after every defeat!

Johnsons going to be here a long time! He's going to build a team and take us up! I don't know if you've noticed but he's waiting until january so he can change the team around!

here we go again!

Johnsons going to be here a long time! He's going to build a team and take us up! I don't know if you've noticed but he's waiting until january so he can change the team around!

so how long will it take for his NEW team to gell? heard that chap on radio Bris who was there really run down team saying we are in a relegation fight! Believe it. With age we don't know it all! but we have seen it all

here we go again!

actually i think you will find he brings more loanies in with a view to keeping them and signing them in january. there is no need to necessarily wait til january. Mind you, this will be a busier time as i think his overseas scouts have a couple of options lining up and they for sure cannot be loanies for logistical reasons.

i really don't get this damning view of so many posters - its a new era, the early days were always going to be bumpy - did anyone ever expect a plain sail - clearly, the answer is yes - the mind boggles the lack of understanding no matter what age anyone is.

it seems now that we have to wait until january, so johnson can work his magic, is he not a good manager now, cant he man manage, if he is good enough, his skills will whip these great early season signings into winners and so prove what a good boss he is, wont he? well what would i know !

here we go again!

Just a thought, but surely he will have to ship some out before he can bring in new players. And, if I'm not mistaken, none of our player's contracts are up in January, so he can't let them go, and who the hell is going to buy them?

Just a thought, but surely he will have to ship some out before he can bring in new players. And, if I'm not mistaken, none of our player's contracts are up in January, so he can't let them go, and who the hell is going to buy them?

It does beg a bit of a question, but we did get rid of a certain Lager swilling Centre Back without too much difficulty when we needed to. The new players will take time to gell. Frankly it's going to be a long, rocky tough season - accept it! Interestingly all those so called "experts" who dissed us at the start of the season don't look quite so foolish now do they?

it seems now that we have to wait until january, so johnson can work his magic, is he not a good manager now, cant he man manage, if he is good enough, his skills will whip these great early season signings into winners and so prove what a good boss he is, wont he? well what would i know !

There is a saying you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear - well Gary Johnson inherited the pig's knackers.Murray can't even beat the Barnet fullback for pace and skill/Woodman is spineless/Fortune should be on top of a Christman tree/Stewart is clapped out and poses no threat/Russell hasn't even played a game yet/ - the list could go on and on.My worry is we are that bad Gary Johnson might not want to stay.The squad is awful and I would think Mourinho would struggle to get anything from our lot.

Once great club?

You a few years in the late 70's?

Get real, we have an excellent support base yes and a largeish ground but this old chesnut about being a sleeping giant/ great club etc just doesnt ring true, certainly not in my 20 years down the gate.

We are no bigger than Chesterfield, Brentford, Doncaster etc at the moment and its time some realism was used.

We all hurt and all want City to be up there pushing for a place in the Premier league but thats light years away, as is the Championship at present.

Keep on supporting the boys like all true supporters will regardless of league posistion despite who painful it is and I'm sure Johnson can help us start an upward curve....

Archived