IGNORED

Gary Johnson

Keepers Ball

Just been talking to a mate who was at the game.

By all accounts Johnson has been getting some stick tonight.

Also at half time he sent the players back out after only five minutes !!!! To me thats not much of a team talk.

I'm afraid another friend of mine was correct.When Yeovil attacked they were good but when it when it came to defending the team were found wanting.

I've got a horrid feeling this is going to go horribly wrong.

Also at half time he sent the players back out after only five minutes !!!! To me thats not much of a team talk.

I'm afraid another friend of mine was correct.When Yeovil attacked they were good but when it when it came to defending the team were found wanting.

Head up mate... :city: I know were down the wrong end of the league but were not even half way through the season! It can all change a win against southend and we will all be :D ! I have faith in Gary and belive he can change us around for atleast play off contenders come end of season!

My message to everyone is don't give up... :city:

fair comment me old babber but yeovil are above us now so there defending cant be that bad? :dunno:

Head up mate... :city: I know were down the wrong end of the league but were not even half way through the season! It can all change a win against southend and we will all be :D ! I have faith in Gary and belive he can change us around for atleast play off contenders come end of season!

My message to everyone is don't give up... :city:

I agree,there is stil a long way to go yet.Surely our

injuries can't go on for ever.Shame there is a transfer

window,we really need some new players.

I agree,there is stil a long way to go yet.Surely our

injuries can't go on for ever.Shame there is a transfer

window,we really need some new players.

It aint just getting in new players its getting rid of some... especially the ones who don't want to play for the club! So bring on january! :city:

fair comment me old babber but yeovil are above us now so there defending cant be that bad? :dunno:

I'm going by last season.But then Yeovil had good firepower ...we don't.

You can still have a reasonably successful side even without massive firepower by having a mean defence.

Our problem is we don't have an "out and out" goalscorer but we do have (despite our bad goals against) good individual defenders in Heywood,Partridge and Sankofa so its down to coaching and management to get the defending right.

It looks to me we don't have anyone that can do this.

GJ said on the radio that he went to applaud the City fans at the end but they weren't in the mood to respond.

He sounded really depressed about it.

The fans who went all that way are entitled to be peed off about a 3-0 defeat, but with the spine of the team out, what did they really expect?

Give the players the cold shoulder at the end by all means if they're not putting the effort in, but to get at Johnson at this stage is ridiculous.

It's not going to get any better if we aren't patient while GJ sorts things out and give him our full support.

but we do have (despite our bad goals against) good individual defenders in Heywood,Partridge and Sankofa so its down to coaching and management to get the defending right.

It looks to me we don't have anyone that can do this.

We miss Heywood badly against the forward hulks we come up against so often in this division. Also Brooker at set pieces at both ends.

You can coach people but that's to no avail if they're injured.

Sankofa and Partridge each need a bigger bloke alongside them and even then i'm not convinced Partridge is up to the job.

Nothing much to do with coaching in my opinion, we simply haven't got the defenders of sufficient quality to put out on the pitch at the moment.

It aint just getting in new players its getting rid of some... especially the ones who don't want to play for the club! So bring on january! :city:

yes but getting rid of some of the players is easier said than done.

who wants our players anyway

Archived