IGNORED

The Blame Game

mozo

Guest redphilc

Who's at fault then people?

I'm looking to the top.

We will suffer from the Tinnion appointment for some time yet but GJ has only been here five minutes!

When SL put GJ in I decided to give SL one last chance. Bit too soon to start pointing the finger of fault yet when we have 31 games left to save our league one status.

But yes if the time comes I too will be looking to the top.

P.S. I actually thought we would win tonight 1-0? But now I am starting to agree that the current crop of players just aren't good enough and lots need replacing...... Hope I am wrong.

We will suffer from the Tinnion appointment for some time yet but GJ has only been here five minutes!

When SL put GJ in I decided to give SL one last chance. Bit too soon to start pointing the finger of fault yet when we have 31 games left to save our league one status.

But yes if the time comes I too will be looking to the top.

P.S. I actually thought we would win tonight 1-0? But now I am starting to agree that the current crop of players just aren't good enough and lots need replacing...... Hope I am wrong.

By the top I mean above the manager.

I won't blame Gary Johnson unless he makes ludicrous team selections, and thus far he hasn't had much to play with.

Over the years there have been big decisions made that have gone wrong, could take a while to get back to where we want to be.

Injuries. Not sure that we'd be topping the division with all the other 'factors' involved but we'd be better placed if we weren't so injury hit.

I don't think we have been able to field the same team twice yet and we have players who haven't played or rarely played.

It's ironic that originally the game tonight was postponed due to internationals, so we didn't have to field a weakened team!!!

We also have the transfer window, we have in effect got a manager whose hands are all but tied. Frustrating for all concerned. Our season will start in January, building for the 06/07 season I'm afraid. :(

I do support Steve Lansdown in his appointment of GJ and know he will be hurting as much as us.

He's the man that selected Pulis, he's the man that turned Peter Taylor down twice, he's the man who sacked Wlison because Wilson wasn't happy about cut-backs, he's the man that wouldn't sign Mark Robins, he's the man who said "judge me on Tinnion"!!

Which is why he'll get some stick. I'd rather that than GJ getting the blame.

Brighton, and Leon Knight.

Had that whole incident not occured, we would be top half in the Championship right now IMHO. :whistle:

wnet to that game got so drunk was asleep oin my seat missed like 60 mins of it i swear..i even thingk i dreamed we won lmoa

Archived