IGNORED

Phoenix

shire_redz

Hey, I really, really believe something good will come from this current utter sh!te. The board's hand will now be forced as what we have is not very desirable. The first team could easily be replaced by academy graduates and we really couldn't do any worse.

This is a simple message. The core of our team has been ripped out during Tinnions reign.

Danny Coles - Not replaced like for like or anywhere near his ability.

Tommy D - Not replaced like for like. He had his knockers and his attitude peed me off at times BUT WE HAVE NOT FILLED THE VOID THAT HE LEFT.

Leroy Lita - A sniffer is what old Gary is looking for. Hang on a minute - we had one of the best ones in the lower leagues didn't we? Oh well, at least we got a million quid for him which has been well used!

The spine of the team has disappeared. GJ will be all to aware of this. What will happen now, is that he will approach the board with his recommendations. These will include shipping out a lot of dead-wood dross and there will be a requirement to bring in a new spine. SL will bite the bullet and realise that he has ****ed up too many times now and cannot afford to let somebody of GJ's calibre go. Funds will be made available and GJ will bring in the new spine.

The message is: "Please give Gary Johnson the time and patience to sort this horrid mess out."

The turning point may just be around the corner. :pray:

Hey, I really, really believe something good will come from this current utter sh!te. The board's hand will now be forced as what we have is not very desirable. The first team could easily be replaced by academy graduates and we really couldn't do any worse.

This is a simple message. The core of our team has been ripped out during Tinnions reign.

Tommy D - Not replaced like for like. He had his knockers and his attitude peed me off at times BUT WE HAVE NOT FILLED THE VOID THAT HE LEFT.

Leroy Lita - A sniffer is what old Gary is looking for. Hang on a minute - we had one of the best ones in the lower leagues didn't we? Oh well, at least we got a million quid for him which has been well used!

The spine of the team has disappeared. GJ will be all to aware of this. What will happen now, is that he will approach the board with his recommendations. These will include shipping out a lot of dead-wood dross and there will be a requirement to bring in a new spine. SL will bite the bullet and realise that he has ****ed up too many times now and cannot afford to let somebody of GJ's calibre go. Funds will be made available and GJ will bring in the new spine.

The message is: "Please give Gary Johnson the time and patience to sort this horrid mess out."

thank you my friend....finally a decent post on here

Agree with everything you said there mate...I still think he needs to play Bridges as he can create chances which at the minute were not doing. But i agree pelase be patient... :city:

I was hoping for peoples opinions to my thread as this is what I believe is the problem. And yes, it does fall pretty much at the feet of Tinnion and SL for appointing him.

However, for all SL's wrongs I do believe he's done the right thing by appointing GJ. I just feel we need to stick by Gary while he sorts out Tin's mess!

Agree with everything you said there mate...I still think he needs to play Bridges as he can create chances which at the minute were not doing. But i agree pelase be patient... :city:

My only concern is that we shall be relying on the current squad to pick up points until january, which will will allow GJ to bring in new players and hopefully climb the league.

The problem is that these players appear to have no DESIRE or Passion to succeed for the City or even to gain enougth respect from GJ and stay a part of his future plans.

If the results stay this bad GJ will not have the time to change things with the threat of relegation looming.

How the hell do you motivate these players - the first few games it was praise, Fitness to steamroll sides in the final minutes,then the rot set in (3 amigos on the lash) and accusations of lack of passion and finally threats of new personnel - all methods appear not to work - What is now actually left ?

A long painful season

most def look at yeovil he has built a good ,"want to win for eacj other" squad there hard battling and yern to win ,i back him a 3333333333000000 % of the way ,if we get relagated good!! would teahc us a damn lesson ..never be cockey about our position and oh were going to win the league next year ....when we have no more a right to than anyone else in this league.

cmon city !! and GJ get rid and get some fresh new faces in!! ...again

Guest harveythompson

Spot On Mate

well done mate

some sense at last

:devil::devil::devil:

Bridges is one of the problems not a solution. Has fitted in well to the comfort zone.

Lets get this straight. Our mindframe should be uniting behind the club to keep us in this division this year. Sad, but there you are.

Entirely agree with this post. I am completly speechless, dumbfounded however that there is a need already for 'give GJ time' threads.

Words fail me. Forget SL, Tinman etc.

Some of us need to look in the mirror for one of the factors behind why we are struggling, if we are calling for his head already.

I see it more as a nasty long bend turning to the left...... you know the type?

I agree totally with the original poster, except for one point.

I think that Partridge is just as good as Coles, who was a liability in mine and alot of other peoples opinions. In his case, I think its a bit of the grass is always greener.

I did want Coles to stay though, but for the fact that hes a Brizzle lad, which would have done nobody any good!

I think we miss the Bristolian spine of the team though.

I agree totally with the original poster, except for one point.

I think that Partridge is just as good as Coles, who was a liability in mine and alot of other peoples opinions. In his case, I think its a bit of the grass is always greener.

I did want Coles to stay though, but for the fact that hes a Brizzle lad, which would have done nobody any good!

I think we miss the Bristolian spine of the team though.

Yeah I agree. Even after tonight where Partridge was poor, he is as good as Coles IMO. The problem was that he was asked to mark Allison who is always going to beat him in the aerial battle. You can't play Sankofa and Partridge together. We need Heywood back ASAP. We will struggle to cope with Goater on Saturday, but I still think we will win.

Yeah I agree. Even after tonight where Partridge was poor, he is as good as Coles IMO. The problem was that he was asked to mark Allison who is always going to beat him in the aerial battle. You can't play Sankofa and Partridge together. We need Heywood back ASAP. We will struggle to cope with Goater on Saturday, but I still think we will win.

Spot on.

Heywood is the big guy, Patrtidge takes the smaller, pacier players.

Its important to remember that Heywood and Partridge have only played around 3/4 games together, still. I'd assume that they'd be our first choice partnership.

Archived