IGNORED

100% Behind Gary Johnson!

mrevans

This is the guy who not only got Yeovil into the Football League, but then got them into the same Division as us.

And to those who are doubting his appointment after only a handful of games. SHAME ON YOU!

Gary has inherited a squad who were devoid of leadership, had sold alot of their better players (by a "manager" who was out of his depth), and who had managed to turn the best defense in the league into a shadow of their former selves.

I remember that it was said that during the summer that we needed a big, commanding centre half, a left winger and a big center forward. We signed 8 players and how many of the fitted the criteria that was laid down.

So for chrissake show a little bit of faith, loyalty and respect for someoe who deserves it. Given time, I am in no doubt that we'll be up there soon. We may all just have to lower our expectations slightly this season.

This is the guy who not only got Yeovil into the Football League, but then got them into the same Division as us.

And to those who are doubting his appointment after only a handful of games. SHAME ON YOU!

Gary has inherited a squad who were devoid of leadership, had sold alot of their better players (by a "manager" who was out of his depth), and who had managed to turn the best defense in the league into a shadow of their former selves.

I remember that it was said that during the summer that we needed a big, commanding centre half, a left winger and a big center forward. We signed 8 players and how many of the fitted the criteria that was laid down.

So for chrissake show a little bit of faith, loyalty and respect for someoe who deserves it. Given time, I am in no doubt that we'll be up there soon. We may all just have to lower our expectations slightly this season.

Well said Sir!

Bristol City has a long journey ahead of them to get back to being a club to be reckoned with.Patience will be the order of the day and hard graft.Players will come and go and only time will tell. It will not improve overnight thats for sure. We can all support Gary Johnson on the journey for success and stability. Or simply walk away! Can YOU wait?

He aint got my unwavering support until I see something that merits it - I aint seen it yet.

Ive got nothing against you and usually you post some good stuff but you really are beginning to get on my t1ts tonight with such a negative attitude. You are acting like a spoilt kid.

The last thing we need is more turbulence or the open antagonism between fans and manager that marked the last months of the tinnion era. I think GJ has his work cut out but he does at least seem to have a plan and I think he has the confidence and nous to make the right decisions. He has my full support and if he keeps us up then I'll be happy, anything else this season would be a bonus, my concern is that if he doesn't get the support of the fans, and the team continue to underperfom, then he might decide to just cut his losses and walk. I'm sorry to say it cos he had his heart in the right place but I think that it's going to be a few years before the club recovers from the damage done in the tinnion era

Bristol City has a long journey ahead of them to get back to being a club to be reckoned with.Patience will be the order of the day and hard graft.Players will come and go and only time will tell. It will not improve overnight thats for sure. We can all support Gary Johnson on the journey for success and stability. Or simply walk away! Can YOU wait?

We really have no choice do we?

I fear that it will take many more games than the seven he's been in charge of, to put right the eighteen months of mismanagement that preceded him.

Gary Johnson must be allowed time to "ship out" Tinnions misfits and build his own team, which I'm sure will start just as soon as the "January sales" begin.

I'm sure the board will back Johnson financially in their quest to shake Bristol City from its demise, after all wasn't it they who plunged us onto the slippery slope to oblivion.

I doubt whether Mr Lansdown is looking forward to the upcoming AGM. He can't afford not to back Gary Johnson!!

I fear that it will take many more games than the seven he's been in charge of, to put right the eighteen months of mismanagement that preceded him.

Gary Johnson must be allowed time to "ship out" Tinnions misfits and build his own team, which I'm sure will start just as soon as the "January sales" begin.

I'm sure the board will back Johnson financially in their quest to shake Bristol City from its demise, after all wasn't it they who plunged us onto the slippery slope to oblivion.

I doubt whether Mr Lansdown is looking forward to the upcoming AGM. He can't afford not to back Gary Johnson!!

Unless for some unknown reason SL wanted out?

We are back to where we were with some different players and a different manager.

No, the same players bar one and a half loanees.

A cynic is someone who only see the worst in things which says it all about your opinions tonight.

Gary Johnson has a tough job and I wish him luck and offer him my support (the lucky cockney that he is!).

Archived