IGNORED

Gj

robins72

"I would ask all fans to stay loyal and stay patient. I will be working 24/7 to put this right - it needs to be different"

Fair play to him what else can he say???

:city:" WELL MR LANDSDOWN " I've about the EAST END now can we open it? The players need backing from all parts of the ground!

"I would ask all fans to stay loyal and stay patient. I will be working 24/7 to put this right - it needs to be different"

You nearly gave be a flippin' heart attack with your title, I thought he had gone and resigned!!!

He has a team, who refuse to pull on the red shirt with pride. He has a team, who refuse to play for the club that is Bristol City. He has a team, who refuse to play for the club. He has a team, who are well paid for a job every kid dreams of.

What can Mr Johnson do?

He can try his best to drum into these people that their flash car, life styles and holidays is why they are here, or the fact around 10-12,000 hard working people pay money to watch them perform.

He seems a good manager, but if the 24 involved don't listen, January could be a very busy month.

So if any player reads the posts of the forum, losing 3-0 against Chesterfield isn't how we work. We pull that shirt on this Saturday to win against Southend and DO IT FOR THE CLUB, DO IT FOR THE FANS.....DO IT FOR YOUR SAKE !!!!!

OK, there is bound to be one or two good things to come from tonight, but we did lose....again......and it was 3-0.

MM

He has a team, who refuse to pull on the red shirt with pride. He has a team, who refuse to play for the club that is Bristol City. He has a team, who refuse to play for the club. He has a team, who are well paid for a job every kid dreams of.

What can Mr Johnson do?

He can try his best to drum into these people that their flash car, life styles and holidays is why they are here, or the fact around 10-12,000 hard working people pay money to watch them perform.

He seems a good manager, but if the 24 involved don't listen, January could be a very busy month.

So if any player reads the posts of the forum, losing 3-0 against Chesterfield isn't how we work. We pull that shirt on this Saturday to win against Southend and DO IT FOR THE CLUB, DO IT FOR THE FANS.....DO IT FOR YOUR SAKE !!!!!

OK, there is bound to be one or two good things to come from tonight, but we did lose....again......and it was 3-0.

MM

Mad Max this is absolutely the top post so far Mate, I love reading and having an input onto this forum, but your post here tonight has just summed everything up at the moment about this club, we the fans stick with the City through thick and thin and we don't seem to get any reward, (well not hardly) ok we moan about different things, but basically we ALL have a passion to see Bristol City be succesfull, I just don't think the players feel the same way as we do about our club, our only hope at this moment is the fact we have Gary J looking after the team, and the interview he gave on Radio Bristol earlier on this evening, confirms what we all believe, the present players aren't good enough, there is going to be a massive shakeup at this club come January, and I for one cant wait!!

What can Mr Johnson do?

MM

:blink: Didn't you write on the rivals forum. i have given up on them, even if its only October

"Before the game I told the players that I did not think there is a born leader amongst them so I stuck the armband on the table and said: 'Whoever can be me out on that pitch can have it.'"

Bloody hell, not the best thing to say at a time like this.

Guest bristolbred

He could say;

"Who allowed this bunch of C***'s to be allowed to wear the Red and White of Bristol City??".

"They are an embarrassment to the Club!"

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

Not having a dig at the manager at all but Tinns said exactly the same after similar performances and he got slated for it?

:blink: Didn't you write on the rivals forum. i have given up on them, even if its only October

Yep, can you honestly see us getting to the play offs let alone auto promotion?

In January GJ will bring in his own players......IF SL allows hm to do so. If he does then they will take time to gel.

I for one, pray, he brings in a ball winning defender to play along side Heywood when fit.

MM

Guest bristolbred

I'd love to hear his thoughts on each player................

He's too much the Gentleman to let something like that leak out!!.

His real thought's are tighter than our defense at the moment!!

:farmer::city::farmer:

Archived