IGNORED

Prove Yourselves..

andy g

I have supported this club for nearly 40 years now, and apart from 1982 this club is in the worst condition that I have known. The clap trap that was spoken by the chairman and manager at the start of the season was embarrassing. This squad of players are the most gutless bunch of poser's to ever grace Ashton Gate. When you think back to Terry Cooper's team in those dark days of the 80's this lot should be ashamed of themselves. The club is second rate from the top to the bottom except for the new manager. We are reaping from the seeds sown by poor boardroom decisions. It won't be long before the quoted attendance is greater than the actual attendance.

Guest maccer1

I have supported this club for nearly 40 years now, and apart from 1982 this club is in the worst condition that I have known. The clap trap that was spoken by the chairman and manager at the start of the season was embarrassing. This squad of players are the most gutless bunch of poser's to ever grace Ashton Gate. When you think back to Terry Cooper's team in those dark days of the 80's this lot should be ashamed of themselves. The club is second rate from the top to the bottom except for the new manager. We are reaping from the seeds sown by poor boardroom decisions. It won't be long before the quoted attendance is greater than the actual attendance.

I agree. 35 years for me and yes this is the worst.

Archived