IGNORED

Can We Survive ?

Guest maccer1

Guest maccer1

I believe there is something wrong with the football club.

Teams seem to be able to just steamroller us at will. The club is overloaded with players of league 2 standard and below (yes Conference standard) which suggests the Academy is just draining our funds. How many clubs in League 1 and 2 and even the Conference pour substantial sums of money into Academies ?

The club needs to ditch the academy and get back to basics where we buy or loan players of higher quality like we uded to do. I have been supporting city since 1970 and this is one of the weakest squads I have seen.

The Academy needs to be dropped for this club to move forward, but I fear for this season without any quality additions. We have let go too many quality players recently and that must be addressed.

I believe we have a good manager but he needs more resources for us to survive this season.

I believe there is something wrong with the football club.

Teams seem to be able to just steamroller us at will. The club is overloaded with players of league 2 standard and below (yes Conference standard) which suggests the Academy is just draining our funds. How many clubs in League 1 and 2 and even the Conference pour substantial sums of money into Academies ?

The club needs to ditch the academy and get back to basics where we buy or loan players of higher quality like we uded to do. I have been supporting city since 1970 and this is one of the weakest squads I have seen.

The Academy needs to be dropped for this club to move forward, but I fear for this season without any quality additions. We have let go too many quality players recently and that must be addressed.

I believe we have a good manager but he needs more resources for us to survive this season.

Are you Ashtonyate under a different name?

Archived