IGNORED

Johnson At Half-time

theoldfirstdivision

Couldn't face going tonight (terrible ground, couldn't face long drive back after certain defeat - see my 'Foregone Conclusion post' etc etc ) so what was all that about at half-time? Johnson getting the players together on the pitch before they went off and then sending them out five minutes early for 2nd half.

I just find that odd. Doesn't exactly motivate a team. I mean, we held the mighty Chesterfield for 45 minutes without conceding. Surely it should have been extended contracts all round, a double scotch in the dressing room and a chance to rest on beds of laurel leaves.

Anyway, now he (GJ) knows the size of it. You've almost got to laugh, it's so embarrasing.

Ten goals conceded at fortresses like Barnet, Oldham and Chesterfield. Three players with brains so small they managed to get themselves arrested...an injury prone striker who get's injured walking his dog, a chairman who is prepared to pay a 32 year old striker 5K a week when Lita was offered less than £1K (good source for this), a club in general that thinks it has a divine right when only tough, resilient, dedicated, hungry players will do.

I say it again. We are not too good to go down. It's about time everyone realises it. We are in a fight to stay up first and foremost. If you are a 3-5 per cent down at any level of football, you are in big trouble.

Couldn't face going tonight (terrible ground, couldn't face long drive back after certain defeat - see my 'Foregone Conclusion post' etc etc ) so what was all that about at half-time? Johnson getting the players together on the pitch before they went off and then sending them out five minutes early for 2nd half.

I just find that odd. Doesn't exactly motivate a team. I mean, we held the mighty Chesterfield for 45 minutes without conceding. Surely it should have been extended contracts all round, a double scotch in the dressing room and a chance to rest on beds of laurel leaves.

Anyway, now he (GJ) knows the size of it. You've almost got to laugh, it's so embarrasing.

Ten goals conceded at fortresses like Barnet, Oldham and Chesterfield. Three players with brains so small they managed to get themselves arrested...an injury prone striker who get's injured walking his dog, a chairman who is prepared to pay a 32 year old striker 5K a week when Lita was offered less than £1K (good source for this), a club in general that thinks it has a divine right when only tough, resilient, dedicated, hungry players will do.

I say it again. We are not too good to go down. It's about time everyone realises it. We are in a fight to stay up first and foremost. If you are a 3-5 per cent down at any level of football, you are in big trouble.

yup dead right rel battle here we come!!

Good post but your way wrong about LL wages.

Archived