IGNORED

Extraordinary Comments By Gj About

theoldfirstdivision

....the captaincy before the match.

'i don't think there's a born leader among you.' See website report

That is strong stuff, probably aimed at motivation...but I don't think the captain of the team should be chosen by who was first to the armband, especially a player who let the club down so badly.

I back Johnson, but he has an 'interesting' way of going abouth things.

....the captaincy before the match.

'i don't think there's a born leader among you.' See website report

That is strong stuff, probably aimed at motivation...but I don't think the captain of the team should be chosen by who was first to the armband, especially a player who let the club down so badly.

I back Johnson, but he has an 'interesting' way of going abouth things.

Depending on how the players reacted and agreed on who was captain I expect GJ has learnt a lot from this.

I think somehow that he is no fool. It's all about psycology (sp?).

Is there a rift between players? Do some players blame the 3? Are they supporting eachother and working as a team? Do they care about eachother or looking for opportunities to stich eachother up?

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves...or survive.

GJ if you want some help, give me a call!!! :laugh:

I think it was deliberate ploy to get them going which seems to have worked in the first half at least, bearing in mind he was talking to less than half of the choice first team I thought it was a reasonable comment - you can't give a loan player the arm band can you. I blame Bridges dog for the defeat myself

Archived