IGNORED

Lets Stop Beating Ourselfs Up

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

Some of the post on here are unbleveable we know there is a problem thats why Johnson was got in.We got players unfit and some not good enough all the manager can do is try to find a few loan signings to get us up to the next transfer window.

No teams is going to loan out experance player this time of the year, thats why the two young Charlton players were got in.We are just going to have too wear it for a while its no good have a go at Johnson he is just as fed up as we are.

Just grit your teeth for a while let face it the club is not strong enough to get promoted and I would be surprised if we were to go down give the manager our backing or it could go sower again.

Some of the post on here are unbleveable we know there is a problem thats why Johnson was got in.We got players unfit and some not good enough all the manager can do is try to find a few loan signings to get us up to the next transfer window.

No teams is going to loan out experance player this time of the year, thats why the two young Charlton players were got in.We are just going to have too wear it for a while its no good have a go at Johnson he is just as fed up as we are.

Just grit your teeth for a while let face it the club is not strong enough to get promoted and I would be surprised if we were to go down give the manager our backing or it could go sower again.

But mate I really don't think there are many on here having a "go" at GJ, just the team he inherited

Guest ashtonyate

But mate I really don't think there are many on here having a "go" at GJ, just the team he inherited

No but if that tean was the best we could put out if all the players were fit I would be worried but most of them would not be playing with a fit pool of players

No but if that tean was the best we could put out if all the players were fit I would be worried but most of them would not be playing with a fit pool of players

Half time was 0-0 and could have been ahead! ok, lost it 2nd half (sorry caved in) but even with the team we put out, has to have something going for it. (what! you may ask) GJ has seen most of our players in action, should make it easier in Jan

Guest ashtonyate

Ashton mate I promise you I am not being funny, but I really don't understand your last point

What I said was if we had a full fit squad and we lost I would be worried, but as most of the team that played tonight would not get in when ever one is fit i no so worried I think??

Half time was 0-0 and could have been ahead! ok, lost it 2nd half (sorry caved in) but even with the team we put out, has to have something going for it. (what! you may ask) GJ has seen most of our players in action, should make it easier in Jan

Yea a lot of teeth grinding until then

Archived