IGNORED

The Official Back Johnson Thread

BCFC Taunton

The manager has got my backing 100%.

Lets give the bloke a chance to sort out this mess .

Same goes for me. He hasn't even had been here five minutes. To get on his back allready is rediculous. Back Johnson and create some noise today and it might just help us get 3 points. Come on you reds :city:

Me definitely! I'm backing Gary Johnson all the way to land us in a respectable position come the end of this season, as it seems that with the current power Gary currently has, that's about all Gary can do, and that's take us to a respectable position come the end of this season! Nothing more I can say on the matter... :city:

GJ is the only positive to take out of our current state, I think I would be slashing my wrists if anyone else was at the helm at this present time.

Half of the playing squad DO NOT CARE about us or the club, which reflects in their performances on the pitch.

Gary will need at least 18 months to sort this mess out I am very glad that we have this man in control. I am positive he will sort this out.

Just imagen if Brian was still in charge now. GJ will put get this football club sorted out for sure.

Guest DrFaustus

Faustes do one you prat, what are you like do you spend most evenings on this board your constant drivel drives me mad its time we had a petition to get you banned you young north Bristol person I disagree with

The missus is watching QVC, the boy is asleep.....what else do you expect?

By the way, I'm a south-east Bristol person I disagree with. Get it right sweetheart.

The missus is watching QVC, the boy is asleep.....what else do you expect?

By the way, I'm a south-east Bristol person I disagree with. Get it right sweetheart.

mmmm, very amusing.

What a life you lead eh, do you have any excuse for once again for treating your missus to a night in front the box watching QVC on a saturday night.

Bet you never buy her anything either mucker :rofl2br:

3 TUNS BCFC

I give my 100% backing to Garry Johnson.

I also give my 100% support to everyone who wears a City shirt and I believe that everyone who calls themselves a fan of BCFC should do the same. It's the only way we're going to effect an improvement.

If we don't we are contributing to the digging of our own grave!

Guest DrFaustus

mmmm, very amusing.

What a life you lead eh, do you have any excuse for once again for treating your missus to a night in front the box watching QVC on a saturday night.

Bet you never buy her anything either mucker :rofl2br:

3 TUNS BCFC

We could leave the nipper asleep upstairs and go out I suppose, but no...we don't live in Hartcliffe or Kingswood.

Buy her anything? Christ why bother, when all the Withywood and Ashton scrotes nick to order?

Just kidding :)

Cant understand why this thread has been started???

But have to say i back the man 100%% and please,please,please if theres one home game i want to see us win this season can you make it against southend on saturday as i cant face going to work monday and get a torrent of abuse :pray::pray::pray:

P.S In the southend evening echo they asked one of the half time cheerleader girls what she thought about this weekends game(god knows why???)

anyway she replied "should be an easy three points were away to Bristol City!!!!! :rofl2br::D

God knows why? Looks like the Southend cheerleader is a better pundit than most of the posters on here as she was spot on "should be an easy three points were away to Bristol City!!!!! and it was!

Same goes for me. He hasn't even had been here five minutes. To get on his back allready is rediculous. Back Johnson and create some noise today and it might just help us get 3 points. Come on you reds :city:

Are 'fans' getting on his back? What a bunch of idiots IMHO. Johnson will get it right for you lot, its not his fault he has to wait until January to attempt to ship out the dead wood and bring in half the yeovil team!

Guest Mrs Miles from Yeovil!

All the way! No hard Feelings Gary, you gave us your gorgeous son and the absoulutly stunning Colin Miles for that i thank you! Oh yea and the lovely kevin Gall, Arron Davies, Phil Jevons, Matt Harold, Nathan Jones, Efe Sodje, PAUL TERRY!, Andy Lindegarrd, Stephen Reed, Dale Williams, Darren Way and anyone else who you have signed!

And Thank you City for Kevin Amankwaah!

All the best Mrs Miles of the Future!

P.S please don't take any of our Players!

Archived