IGNORED

Whats In A Name

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

When Bristol City was formed and Bedminster & Bristol South End joined together If we had used the name

Bristol United I wonder if the club would have been more succesful I say that because when was the last club with City in its name won the Prem/1st division.

Its seems City is a name for the less succesfull clubs so don't blame Lansdown, Tinnion,Wilson pulis or the players because its in our genus

We should change our name now to Bristol United any one with tattoo should be able to have them removed and claim from the club, all City shirts should be swapped fot the new well made united shirts at no cost.

A 3 year plan should be drawen up so that we are ready for the premership we could win the prem within 5 years europe the world aaaaeeee Whats in a name

Guest ashtonyate

When Bristol City was formed and Bedminster & Bristol South End joined together If we had used the name

Bristol United I wonder if the club would have been more succesful I say that because when was the last club with City in its name won the Prem/1st division.

Its seems City is a name for the less succesfull clubs so don't blame Lansdown, Tinnion,Wilson pulis or the players because its in our genus

We should change our name now to Bristol United any one with tattoo should be able to have them removed and claim from the club, all City shirts should be swapped fot the new well made united shirts at no cost.

A 3 year plan should be drawen up so that we are ready for the premership we could win the prem within 5 years europe the world aaaaeeee Whats in a name

I put the post in because everbody is getting work up I though some lite bannter might be in order, about the results the manager the club can do very little at the moment we know that most of the players that are playing wood not get in if we had fully fit squad

So just chill out until the next transfer window or some of the player get back fit.

If we were going to have a name change, I'd prefer Bristol South End - preferably with an East End at full volume.

Guest ashtonyate

I love the way you quote yourself!

Anyway... 1968 Manchester City, and yes, a new shirt would be nice...

Well there you are then it must be our turn in 2195 I quote myself because i love my work so much.

Archived