IGNORED

How Does This Help

Pete1975Legend

Okay so we are not currently flying high but sometimes we need to realise that we do have good players and you only have to watch them when we lose to realise it hurts them as much as us. This is not the worse team in 50 years and is probably the best collection of players we have had for a while.

How ever posts like these Ask Steve L does not help anyone, the best help we can give the players is to support them ever more down the gate this Saturday and get over this whole thing that they do not care. Rant over!!!!!!!

Okay so we are not currently flying high but sometimes we need to realise that we do have good players and you only have to watch them when we lose to realise it hurts them as much as us. This is not the worse team in 50 years and is probably the best collection of players we have had for a while.

How ever posts like these Ask Steve L does not help anyone, the best help we can give the players is to support them ever more down the gate this Saturday and get over this whole thing that they do not care. Rant over!!!!!!!

2 points, Firstly have you actually seen teams over the past 50 years and secondly do we support louts out on the lash causing trouble (2 of whom were injured) at the time of the incident and one who became injured because of the incident.

You support them, That is your right and I will criticise when I see less than 100% effort from players who care nothing about this club.

Sorry Pete I did'nt answer your question "how does this help", Well the problem is the players actually believe they are doing a good job, They have egos that are not of this world.

As bourne out by the last meeting of the players burberry night out, "I'm sorry you can't do that in our club mate" , "Do you know who we are"?.

Well unfortunately I do.

Guest dogwood

2 points, Firstly have you actually seen teams over the past 50 years and secondly do we support louts out on the lash causing trouble (2 of whom were injured) at the time of the incident and one who became injured because of the incident.

You support them, That is your right and I will criticise when I see less than 100% effort from players who care nothing about this club.

well said mate , i am sick to the back teeth of all the players apologists on this forum , yes they have there point of view , but hell, this bunch REALLY DON,T CARE . any human being , who is relatively fit SURELY , could show more passion and fire, and play for the shirt/club/fans than this lot. at the start of the season, it was oh well we are renowned as slow starters, what crap . then it was, don,t panic only 4 games gone then only 6 games gone, then barnet comes along, and its oh well , only the cup , then some appalling home games, and its, oh well , its the pressure of the home fans booing, we will play better away from home , THEN 7:1 against swansea AWAY from home, :rofl2br: . , then barnet come along again , then theres all the rumours about players out on the town at all hours, whenever they like , (ok i know their youg lads ) then the alleged incidents, that took several players out of the team when they were needed , showing contempt for the new manager ,and all the (i,m a mate of this player or that player) player apologists come out to support them . no this team show,s no fire passion or professionlism , just contempt for club and fans. good pay and nothing to do for it, bar a bit of training and 90 mins run around once a week . :grr: :@

Archived