IGNORED

Team Selection

HoopyLoopy

I personally felt that we, Yeovil, were having problems at the start of the year because of GJ's team selection. He played a reasonably settled side pre-season then changed it for the first game of the season (Oldham). Thereafter followed some eratic decisions. I think that he tried to accomodate players in wrong positions rather than make a decision and drop well known players.

Is this the same problem at city or are the players just not doing the business at the moment?

A bit of both to tell the truth mate...The players don't seem to wanna play and also its silly basic mistakes that loses us games. Plus there i no team spirit as when we go 1-0 are heads drop and in the space of 10 minutes were 3-0 down. But yeh there are a few well known players who should be dropped, but maybe they will come and prove most of us wrong come end of the season.

A bit of both to tell the truth mate...The players don't seem to wanna play and also its silly basic mistakes that loses us games. Plus there i no team spirit as when we go 1-0 are heads drop and in the space of 10 minutes were 3-0 down. But yeh there are a few well known players who should be dropped, but maybe they will come and prove most of us wrong come end of the season.

Like who?!

Like who?!

Stewart...Partridge well thats two! :city: But Stewart is the one that most fans think should be dropped. But my personal view is i would play him and Bridges up front together but as i said its my personal opinion. Because first game of the season when they played together they both linked up well and we created chances which we havent been doing.

Archived