IGNORED

Blame

femaleknowlered

Everyone wants someone to blame! Some people blame Steve Lansdown the bloke thats still sat there in the boardroom still putting money in the club when all the other board members have jumped the sinking ship, still going on radio answering all your questions. the man that got the manager you all wanted here no matter what it costed , sorry steve i said things that were out of turn in anger a while back but i wouldnt want your job for all the money in the world, and think you deserve more respect for what your doing to keep this club afloat.

Some of you also want to blame Gary Johnson the manager thats been at our club for a couple of months, the same man that has inherited a load of injured players, and a team thats team confidence is shot. Please give the Guya chance thats all he asks. He,sgot my full backing i know things will turn around maybe not this season now, but i'll be happy staying in this division this season, and with Gary at the helm i think thats possible.

Alot of you blame the players them selves, well thats understandable i can uinderstand that i too feel that their not putting 100% in, but like i said this is a team that had the confidence taken from them by a manager that they thought would be great, and many of us thought the same at the time he was appointed, but thats football. What they need now is us and all at bcfc to give them that confidence back, and that will come with us giving them the best support we can give them.

Right off of my soap box now!!!!!

Guest dogwood

Everyone wants someone to blame! Some people blame Steve Lansdown the bloke thats still sat there in the boardroom still putting money in the club when all the other board members have jumped the sinking ship, still going on radio answering all your questions. the man that got the manager you all wanted here no matter what it costed , sorry steve i said things that were out of turn in anger a while back but i wouldnt want your job for all the money in the world, and think you deserve more respect for what your doing to keep this club afloat.

Some of you also want to blame Gary Johnson the manager thats been at our club for a couple of months, the same man that has inherited a load of injured players, and a team thats team confidence is shot. Please give the Guya chance thats all he asks. He,sgot my full backing i know things will turn around maybe not this season now, but i'll be happy staying in this division this season, and with Gary at the helm i think thats possible.

Alot of you blame the players them selves, well thats understandable i can uinderstand that i too feel that their not putting 100% in, but like i said this is a team that had the confidence taken from them by a manager that they thought would be great, and many of us thought the same at the time he was appointed, but thats football. What they need now is us and all at bcfc to give them that confidence back, and that will come with us giving them the best support we can give them.

i agree with you , but you must understand that many fans are now absolutely gutted at the state of the club . it is getting beyond a joke i don,t think anyone can blame the chairman or gary ,both seem to want to sort it all out , BUT , the players , ? yes i blame the players, how come their confidence was,nt shot at brentford, ? according to G J , the football they played was COSMIC , so , why can they do it once then not again , ? last night apart (too many injuries, ) ,yes i blame the players, if the skills are there at brentford then they CAN do it , but don,t .

Guest bristolbred

Some people blame Steve Lansdown the bloke thats still sat there in the boardroom still putting money in the club when all the other board members have jumped the sinking ship, still going on radio answering all your questions. the man that got the manager you all wanted here no matter what it costed , sorry steve i said things that were out of turn in anger a while back but i wouldnt want your job for all the money in the world, and think you deserve more respect for what your doing to keep this club afloat.

He's throwing money away at the Club, so he does not have to pay the Government too much tax when he departs!!.

:farmer::city:;)

It's because of threads like that one, that i don't post alot anymore.

no effort in that reply atall, and nothing constructive to say!

that wasn't to you dogwood, atleast you made the effort to write something.

Well sorry!! but I'm (I said a naughty word) off with everyone having a go all the time! the fact is the players we have are not good enough!! We have 1 of the best young managers outside the prem, so lets get behind him! crist if he was to read some of the things on here, he would prob walk out!!!

:city:

Can see what your saying Dogwood, but the team playing last night, isnt the team that p;layed against Brentford. We didnt have atleast four players that played at Brentford that played last night, and with more injuries coming this week it all adds to the lack of confidence in the players. Its even more dissapointment for them to deal with aswell as us. They have feelings too.

Guest ashtonyate

Well said

Archived