IGNORED

Congratulations

Exiled Hogg

these 'fans' are a joke. confronting johnson after the game is riduculous. some of you look like you have broken him when theres nothing he can do. i've followed city for a long time and its always the same. the idiots who know nothing about football making knee jerk judgements yet if we win a few games the managers gods gift. you never give anyone a chance and you're the reason this club will never shake off the sleeping giant tag and never progress to be more than a big fish in a small pond. get some sense among you and maybe for once we can all pull in the right direction

in hope, rc hogg esq.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

You're right about the fans that had a go at Johnson, but following your ill-informed rant about my home town, I fail to see why you feel you can take the morale high ground and moan about others.

Hogg - did you go to Barnet, Oldham & Chesterfield in the last 8 days? I did, along with a hardcore 300+. To me, i think we should be praised not called a "joke" . We have seen our team concede 10 goals in 3 games and play very poorly against very ordinary opposition. Therefore i feel each loyal fan that went to these games have the right to express their feelings and views. Believe me, these fans will continue to go to all games and support the club. They will praise and applaud when it is warranted. At the moment though, there is little sign of effort, desire and commitment. I personally have spent time and money to go to these games and would love the players to match my commitment to the club.

Hogg - did you go to Barnet, Oldham & Chesterfield in the last 8 days? I did, along with a hardcore 300+. To me, i think we should be praised not called a "joke" . We have seen our team concede 10 goals in 3 games and play very poorly against very ordinary opposition. Therefore i feel each loyal fan that went to these games have the right to express their feelings and views. Believe me, these fans will continue to go to all games and support the club. They will praise and applaud when it is warranted. At the moment though, there is little sign of effort, desire and commitment. I personally have spent time and money to go to these games and would love the players to match my commitment to the club.

I went to two of the three (Oldham and Chesterfield), and I still fail to see how moaning at the manager who has been in charge seven games, is of nay use to us. Of course you have the right, I just don't think it does any good. GJ must wonder what the hell he has walked into.

Guest monster red

these 'fans' are a joke. confronting johnson after the game is riduculous. some of you look like you have broken him when theres nothing he can do. i've followed city for a long time and its always the same. the idiots who know nothing about football making knee jerk judgements yet if we win a few games the managers gods gift. you never give anyone a chance and you're the reason this club will never shake off the sleeping giant tag and never progress to be more than a big fish in a small pond. get some sense among you and maybe for once we can all pull in the right direction

in hope, rc hogg esq.

How refreshing-Spot on.

I didnt go to Chesterfield last night as I figured we would probably lose,it wasnt a massive surprise to me.

Why do people think just because a new manager comes in the team will automatically start winning-we've been a shambles all season (thanks Tinnian) and it is only fair GJ gets time to put things right. 4-5 years rather than 4-5 weeks.

Spot on..

How refreshing-Spot on.

I didnt go to Chesterfield last night as I figured we would probably lose,it wasnt a massive surprise to me.

Why do people think just because a new manager comes in the team will automatically start winning-we've been a shambles all season (thanks Tinnian) and it is only fair GJ gets time to put things right. 4-5 years rather than 4-5 weeks.

Well said. Totally agree. As I keep saying, Tinnion and Lansdown are to blame for the current situation. Lansdown by appointing Tinnion when most people in the know knew it was a dreadful appointment. And Tinnion for not having a clue! This will take 3 years minimum to sort out.

Guest mereyman

well said :englandsmile4wf:

well said ! :englandsmile4wf:

I went to Barnet and Oldham, and would've gone last night if i could.

Shouting and screaming abuse at GJ is totally unwarranted. Therefore i agree, anyone who did so are idiots and a joke.

If you've got to have a pop at someone, then it has to be the players who've not done the business, and that should be left until after the final whistle of course.

The bottom line is that GJ has a massive job to do and if anyone is expecting a long run of form and a play off spot you are going to be disappointed.

Our team will take years to get right after the decimation of the past 2 years. We are going to be in the wilderness.

I like others watched a pityfull display at Chesterfield, but GJ is no miracle worker. This is going to be one long slog and we must back Gary. He`s got the nouce to turn this shambles around. Give him time.

Some fans (and i use that word 'fan' loosly) have very sad lifes and things are not going right for them at home.

So to get away they go to the odd away game and BOO the manager to makes their pathetic existances seem less pittyful.

Just becuase you travelled to an away game this DOES NOT give you the right to BOO the manager regardless of the result, sort your sad crappy lifes out.

Your stupid and you know it, in future don't bother going to watch City play, you don't deserve to.

Archived