IGNORED

The Saturday Eastend Challenge...

bristolcityup

After the breif success of I'm AN EX CITY MANGER- GET ME OUT OF HERE ive decided to introduce a more challenging competition for the fans called..

T H E S A T U R D A Y eastend C H A L L E N G E.

Every Saturday a challenge will be set for all people sitting in the Eastend, it will be given a week before so there will be plenty of time to spread the word and make what ever the challenge is succesfull!

For this Saturday against Brentford, I was planning on making everyone in the East End do the Conga if we scored but due to seating regulations not a bright idea! So here go's..

Everyone bring a teaspoon(or another small object, not offensive weapon!) and an old food tin (small enough to fool the stewards, just tell em its your half time soup!)!) into the East End,place them both under your seats, Whenever Tinman toutches the ball in the match start tapping the spoons against the tins so a load noice of TINS will be heard. If well over 100 of you do this the tins will be heard all around the ground and will Boost Tinmans performence not mentioning the SATURDAY CHALLENGE will be passed!

SO... LET ME KNOW WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE COMPETITION.. I MYSELF WILL BE IN THERE WITH MY TIN!!!!

Archived