IGNORED

Bar Below The Dolman

karl

Can a person holding a ticket for the day's game be allowed access to the bar provided they're with a season ticket holder? I'm sure I've seen people get in before, and I'd just like to make sure.

Cheers,

Karl.

Guest The Codfather 0312
what you do is you get the 2 people your with to go in with their season tickets then one brings 2 out and give one to you BINGO your in!

I will have to try that then.

You can get guests in, either contact the club prior to the game or hope the bouncers agree! (you'll have to be with a season ticket holder) I have done it before.

Thanks for the info mate, I'll speak to the bouncers tomorrow and see if I can get them to do it for the subsequent home game. :)

Can't see what all the fuss is about, there's always a huge queue, the choice of beer is poor, there's no where to sit and it has all the pre-match atmosphere of a bingo hall

:dunno:

...and expensive... :angry:

We always try it once a season to see if it has improved, but it's always the same :(

I make a point of NEVER buying ANYTHING at the ground.

The club's financial losses could be eased if they took some time out to respect the fans and give them a reasonable deal with catering, alcohol and merchandise. :doh:

...and expensive... :angry:

We always try it once a season to see if it has improved, but it's always the same :(

I make a point of NEVER buying ANYTHING at the ground.

The club's financial losses could be eased if they took some time out to respect the fans and give them a reasonable deal with catering, alcohol and merchandise. :doh:

It's going to be refurbished when the new stand gets built so don't hold your breath :blink:

Archived