IGNORED

Help

midlandno2

Cards on the table.

I live and breath Bristol City. I've been attending since the '70's.

Despite not being able to get to 50% of the home games I bought my first season ticket this season because I was so taken by the signings that I felt we would be chasing promotion this season. I also read that the club would be redeveloping the Eastend. I've also said that as soon as I could afford a season ticket I would get one no matter where I lived (currently Watford) cos it was a great way to support the club.

Since the purchase I've seen one of my sporting heroes undermined by people who purported to love my club but couldn't be bothered to get fit over a number of seasons despite that being thier job(unlike the manager they had no time for). I have seen supporters deride a manager before his first game and then seem almost delighted when his teams lost.

I know this is history but I don't think that I've ever been so fed up that I've not been that bothered if we lose (like the other night). Before any of you holier than thou people start I was on duty in a prison in hertfordshire until 2030 the other night and I've made Chesterfield for the last three fixtures.

I'm so disappointed with the players that I'm starting to lack interest in whats going on at the club that's been the only constant love of my life for 35 years.

I DON'T WANT THE WORLD

All I want is for the players to care almost as much as I do.

Can't shuffle the deck for you I'm afraid mate.

Look at this as a small blip in what will prove to be a glorious history of BCFC. Look to a rosier future and tell yourself that now these awful things have happened at our club they probably won't happen again.

Archived