IGNORED

You Miss..........

Guest sprout1883

Guest sprout1883

I did say this at the start of the season, that I thought he would be your player of the year, then he got injured.

I seriously beleive he is the leader your after and someone with a brain (footballing wise) who can make your team click.

How long til he is available?

I did say this at the start of the season, that I thought he would be your player of the year, then he got injured.

I seriously beleive he is the leader your after and someone with a brain (footballing wise) who can make your team click.

How long til he is available?

This remains to be seen if he is a leader, i watched him in the pre season at Exeter looked ok against smaller team! Saying this he did not help Torquays cause last season. I'm just hoping fans don't think he will be our saviour. Look forward to watching him soon ?

Guest sprout1883

This remains to be seen if he is a leader, i watched him in the pre season at Exeter looked ok against smaller team! Saying this he did not help Torquays cause last season. I'm just hoping fans don't think he will be our saviour. Look forward to watching him soon ?

Alex Russell was/is Torquay. Very much a one man show and he couldn't do it all by himself.

I've always been impressed by him

I haven't seen this guy play yet - but a Torquay fan I know was absolutely gutted when they sold him to us. He is the business apparently but at the moment I'm not sure he even exists!

Also, why am I up this early? I was necking Blackthorn at 2 this morning and I should still be asleep......perhaps I'm too excited about the league leaders visiting The Gate today.

Goater will score - it's obvious! I was going to have a tenner on Wayne Allsion and Shaun Goater both scoring against us in the last game and this one. Allison duly notched - and I fully expect The Goat to muscle his way through our wafer-thin back line today!

Difficult to be optimistic with a cider hangover!

:farmer:

He did not help Torquay's cause?! According to their fans he almost saved them on his own. Shame they had Woodman to help them.

Archived