IGNORED

How Will They Be Remembered?

rumbellow

This current squad.

I will leave out the 7 new signings and 3 loaners, Although the 5 new signings have been disappointing (2 have been injured, 1 played sparingly and 1 played out of position).

Phillips:-Great shot stopper, At times keeps our defeats almost respectable, But despite at one stage having 3 goalkeeping coaches, Still does not command his area and flaps in his 6 yard box.

Orr:-Almost always gives 100% (in my book can't ask for more).

Carey:-3 or 4 seasons ago mr reliability, Left with an attitude problem, Came back as if if the world owes him a living.

Fortune:-Big reputation, Gone to his head, Even though he is the tallest player on the books, His heading is appalling, Arrogant.

Smith (Jamie):-Liability.

Golbourne:-No where near the finished article.

Brown:-Improving, Again always gives 100%.

Skuse:-Potential, Another who gives 100%.

Wilkshire:-Overated, Light weight, Shirks tackles.

Cotterill:-Talented, But lightweight and shirks too many tackles.

Brooker:-Scores goals, Poor in the air and poor first touch.

Gillespie:-Appears hungry enough, Needs a proper chance.

Murray:-Sorry Scot, For me a one season wonder, I have always thought playing upfront off a big man might have worked, Lets face your crossing is appalling.

Well thats my opinion, Whats yours.

This current squad.

I will leave out the 7 new signings and 3 loaners, Although the 5 new signings have been disappointing (2 have been injured, 1 played sparingly and 1 played out of position).

Phillips:-Great shot stopper, At times keeps our defeats almost respectable, But despite at one stage having 3 goalkeeping coaches, Still does not command his area and flaps in his 6 yard box.

Carey:-3 or 4 seasons ago mr reliability, Left with an attitude problem, Came back as if if the world owes him a living.

Fortune:-Big reputation, Gone to his head, Even though he is the tallest player on the books, His heading is appalling, Arrogant.

Murray:-Sorry Scot, For me a one season wonder, I have always thought playing upfront off a big man might have worked, Lets face your crossing is appalling.

Bit harsh on Brooker i feel and please remember how old Golbourne and Cotterill actually are .........

This current squad.

Agree he's not perfect but if he was he'd be in the Prem. The best keeper in the division, how many more goals would we have conceded without him. He will leave at the end of his current contract for a Champ club , and then we'll realise what we are missing

Has played much better at right back than he ever did in midfield, should be our number one choice in that position

Should never have been brought back, is just going through the motions - to be shipped out in Jan

Lacks composure on the ball but has potential, keep him as cover

Agree - should have been a kick boxer rather than a footballer

Has potential, I'd keep him

Our most consistent player - always has the fire in his belly - should be captain

Agreed, keep him although not convinced he should play every game at the moment

Maybe not the right sort of player for our position - does't affect the game consistently enough

Shaping up to be the new christian roberts, has talent but frustrates, will develop into a quiality winger with more experience

Bit harsh, is effective at this level and barring injury will hit 15-20 goals a season, you can't ask more than that

Bit raw, lacks composure in front of goal but has pace - always a good option on the bench

Isn't the player he was but has shone recently while the rest of the team hasn't, will get double figure tally which is good for a midfileder - I'd keep him

Bit harsh on Brooker i feel and please remember how old Golbourne and Cotterill actually are .........

The Brooker debate will always roll on.

I was'nt criticising Golbourne, More an observation. With Cotterill hopefully more muscle would help, Although in my experience if a guy dosen't want to put his foot in where it hurts (even at a young age) he probably never will.

Archived