IGNORED

No Live Commentry!

Coin-op

Southend Commentary only right now....typical!

There is a problem at present which Radio Bristol are working flat out to fix.

To ensure we provide City supporters commentary a link has been installed from the Southend end.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Adam

To ensure we provide City supporters commentary a link has been installed from the Southend end.

Adam

Thanks for that Adam, do you have a rough eta for our own commentary? Will it be today at least???

Thanks for that Adam, do you have a rough eta for our own commentary? Will it be today at least???

I certainly hope so. But I'd rather leave professional Southend commentary live at present, rather than dial-up myself using a basic landline. It won't be as professional and the quality would be poor.

Adam

I certainly hope so. But I'd rather leave professional Southend commentary live at present, rather than dial-up myself using a basic landline. It won't be as professional and the quality would be poor.

Adam

Well if ever you need a professional commentator, I'm a radio presenter!!! :Wave:

How can I listen to the commentary if i don't have World?

I have tried BBC Essex on the internet, but all i get is a prerecorded message saying the current programme is unavailable due to contractual restrictions.

ANy other ways of hearing it? i don't mind who it is biased towards, i just want to hear (without paying!)

Guest bristolbred

Adam

Seems a regular occurrence!!,

A waste of money buying "World!",

just like buying a Season Ticket for BS3!!!!.

I'm re-listening to the Chairman on "Twentyman!".

"SHOCKING!", "EMBARRASSING!", :o:o:o

Got it now and seems we are on top despite score.

Don't say we are Loosing??

:o:o:o

Guest bristolbred

I can listen to the radio live but not that show! I studied that website earlier but could find last nights show,why is that so hard to believe?

IF you are lucky enough to be able to pick up Radio Bristol LIVE, you should be with in easy reach of BS3!!

IF you live far away, exiled to the back of beyond, then if you listen to BBC Radio Bristol via the Internet, due to "Contractual" reasons, you get Twentyman!!, and NOT the live Commentry!!

Simple!!,

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

IF you are lucky enough to be able to pick up Radio Bristol LIVE, you should be with in easy reach of BS3!!

IF you live far away, exiled to the back of beyond, then if you listen to BBC Radio Bristol via the Internet, due to "Contractual" reasons, you get Twentyman!!, and NOT the live Commentry!!

Simple!!,

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

Aahhhh. I clicked on to radio Bristol via the web this morning. I lve in Brighton, otherwise I would be there.

Guest bristolbred

Aahhhh. I clicked on to radio Bristol via the web this morning. I live in Brighton, otherwise I would be there.

Aahhhh!!,

But IF you were listening to it now, you'd be listening to Lansdown spinning yet more spin, and making you really embarrassed to be a City Fan!!,

:farmer:;):farmer:

Archived