IGNORED

Gj Comments

mozo

I like Phillips (not slating him here) but I can see the Brazillian starting in the next game. He appeared pretty focused warming up for the whole of the second half.

Let's see if he can install some confidence and command the box. Conceded 2 poor goals in the box again today, and someone needs to take control of the situation.

Gary J basically said that he's had a go at the players for the performance and that one or two players couldn't take the criticism. Perhaps a couple of them had a go back at him. Its all conjecture but whoever he was referring to will be notable in their absence next weekend.

Got the distinct impression that GJ less than happy with Phillips as stated fumble for the 1st and beat from 35 yards for the 3rd(although was a great strike).

Clearly a couple of players didn't take the criticism too well but we'll find out next week.

My guess as to who he would like out are as follows;

Stewart

Bridges

J Smith

Carey

G Smith

Fortune

Madjo (contract to end of Nov)

I like Phillips (not slating him here) but I can see the Brazillian starting in the next game. He appeared pretty focused warming up for the whole of the second half.

Let's see if he can install some confidence and command the box. Conceded 2 poor goals in the box again today, and someone needs to take control of the situation.

If he was focused during warming up the whole of the 2nd half he probably will turn the season around!!!!!

Got the distinct impression that GJ less than happy with Phillips as stated fumble for the 1st and beat from 35 yards for the 3rd(although was a great strike).

Clearly a couple of players didn't take the criticism too well but we'll find out next week.

My guess as to who he would like out are as follows;

Stewart

Bridges

J Smith

Carey

G Smith

Fortune

Madjo (contract to end of Nov)

Bit harsh to criticise Bridges, the Smiths and Fortune after today init? :online2long:

Louis Carey.

Dave Partridge.

Marcus Stewart.

Michael Bridges.

Dave Partridge.

Craig Woodman.

Cole Skuse.

Take your pick :)

I cannot see the problem people have with Scuse :dunno:

I think he's an outstanding talent. Today he looked tired. Many players of his age get rested after a small number of games. Unfortunately, playing at this club, Scuse, Cotterill and so forth, are not in a position to be offered such opportunities.

One or two can't take the criticism, some aren't good enough! Oh god

he is right dead right and i don't blame him at all,he knows whats comming and so does teh players tranfers window here he comes ,it will be a shake up and i wont be supprised if some biggies go!!

Archived