IGNORED

A Few Whinges

tommy doc

skuse-awful. once again he disappeared for 90 minutes (except for his mistake which lead to their first goal.) he's ungainly, pants in the air, does nothing on the rare occassions he get possession, he's a liability.

philips needs to be dropped, he's spent too long in the comfort zone and needs the wind put up him.

gary johnson-stop playing people out of position.

scott brown-in the middle or not at all, with him on the left and skuse in the midlle we had a two man midfield.

louis carey-i'll bet he's never played left back in his entire career. why play him there when you have woodman. then when woodman came on, he put sankofa at right back and carey in the centre, why? carey is a right back, sankofa is a centre back damn it!

dave cotterill-not in a million years is he a striker or "second striker," he's an out and out winger

some players are still not being given a chance. grant smith, bridges (although injured at mo), gillespie, keogh.

too much hope being pinned on alex russell, especially considering he spent so long in div 3, and is supposed to be a similar player to wilkshire.

on the plus side, in my opinion at least, scott murray is steadily improving, and bradley looks decent at right back.

in conclusion we're a mess (and i would give all 4 limbs to have tommy back-a genuine leader, and bloody good midfielder.)

scott brown-in the middle or not at all, with him on the left and skuse in the midlle we had a two man midfield.

We don't have a left winger though. Gary's reckoning he'd rather have a good player there than a bad one. See Joe Cole for England.

We don't have a left winger though. Gary's reckoning he'd rather have a good player there than a bad one. See Joe Cole for England.

we might not have a left winger but we have two right wingers. a right winger on the left wing is surely better than central midfielder on the left wing. (shouldn't have let goodfellow go)

Archived