IGNORED

On A Lighter Note

The Fat Controller

Big up to all those in Atyeo H block (and to anyone else) who sang their hearts out, especially towards the end of the game, Nice to hear some supporters actually getting behind the boys.

I'm CITY TILL I DIE........

:city:

yeah but how ridiculous to these fans look, they put all their heart and passion into this club only to be repaid with 11 players who couldnt give a monkeys

yeah but how ridiculous to these fans look, they put all their heart and passion into this club only to be repaid with 11 players who couldnt give a monkeys

I just think its time as fans we give a little bit of support this season. Many of the fans got on Tinmans back (the negative option), down the line Tinnion is gone and its still pi$$ poor admittedly, so why don't we try the positive option and give the team, management and board some support.

I just think its time as fans we give a little bit of support this season. Many of the fans got on Tinmans back (the negative option), down the line Tinnion is gone and its still pi$$ poor admittedly, so why don't we try the positive option and give the team, management and board some support.

but what do they give back to the fans? theyu constantly slap those fans in the face

Archived