IGNORED

We Have Some ######s As Supporters

cidercity1987

Some people do that and as much as it doesn't help the players or lift the mood around the stadium that feels like a graveyard its not hard to see where they are coming from. I couldn't get to the game today so will make no judgements on todays performance but the players need to inspire the fans as well as the fans inspiring the players and from what I've seen all season so far there is alot more coming from the fans than players. Some people give up, stop cheering and question why they go to games and unfortunately it isn't going to change until the players give something back to the supporters who give so much to them (either through being a hardcore fan or not knowing when to give up!!! I'm a bit of both)

:city::city::city:

I agree totally with what you are saying, and so made sure that those around me (uncluding myself ;)) clapped Scott Murray when he almost scored, Luke Wilkshire when he hit the post, and so on. When things went wrong, I didn't boo, I didn't clap, I didn't do anything. I didn't boo the players off the pitch, I clapped Luke Wilkshire off the pitch. This, in my opinion, is the right thing to do.

I agree totally with what you are saying, and so made sure that those around me (uncluding myself ;)) clapped Scott Murray when he almost scored, Luke Wilkshire when he hit the post, and so on. When things went wrong, I didn't boo, I didn't clap, I didn't do anything. I didn't boo the players off the pitch, I clapped Luke Wilkshire off the pitch. This, in my opinion, is the right thing to do.

to be honest i just looked at the floor in dispair!

ive never booed and never will ,whats the point,so our players are rubish but i would never tell them that..if they look at this forum then city players plz close yur eyes :dance:

Archived