IGNORED

Judge Me On Tinnion

billybob

Glad you can still laugh! I feel so frustrated at the lack of progress by the club. And yes, angry too!

This just has to be one of the poorest squads we have had for years.

And don't start me on the lack of commitment/endeavour by the players.

Another crap Saturday afternoon!

the players got tinnion the sack, cause they did`nt want one of the boys managing them, the sulking few are doing it to johnson because he wants to break up, the drinking club and turn them into athletes and so we all suffer!

They may think they are sulking now but they'll sulk a lot more signing on every Thursday when GJ fires them out!

Guest mpjdavis

the players got tinnion the sack, cause they did`nt want one of the boys managing them, the sulking few are doing it to johnson because he wants to break up, the drinking club and turn them into athletes and so we all suffer!

I think this is right ... Once Johnson sifts through the players who have no desire to crawl back when we are losing and sign some players with passion for the club they play for I think we can go on and be very successful :city:

the good thing about all this, is since johnson has been at this club everything has come out into the open like drinking, fighting, nights out ect, which was all taboo before, always seemed to be swept under the big red carpet. every thing has got to be put into perspective, i don't give a toss what the players do in their spare time, just make sure you get me the results i want, are you reading this you shower.(players that is).

Archived