IGNORED

A Lot Of Talk About The Spine Of The Team

Markman

Guest mpjdavis

so does that start at the Keeper? Steve is a great shot stopper but would we really lose out if we rested him and gave someone else a chance? Perhaps a diferent keeper might help the defence - no harm in trying?

I can't see the harm in resting him for the odd game especially if we are losing games 3-0 anyway. I think it would bring him back refreshed. It would be better to rest him in a mickey mouse cup like the LDV but since we have been kicked out that's not possible.

:grr:

I'm sorry its about time he was dropped. He is a good shot stopper but after todays performance, not just the goal but his decision making, catching and especially kicking was poor. He just scares me every time he has the ball at his feet cos you don't know what he is going to do, its always a mad dash or scrap with an opposition player. If there was ever a time to give him a break and Basso a chance its now. Don't get me wrong he is our best keeper but he isn't our only keeper which has been the case for too long now.

I'm sorry its about time he was dropped. He is a good shot stopper but after todays performance, not just the goal but his decision making, catching and especially kicking was poor. He just scares me every time he has the ball at his feet cos you don't know what he is going to do, its always a mad dash or scrap with an opposition player. If there was ever a time to give him a break and Basso a chance its now. Don't get me wrong he is our best keeper but he isn't our only keeper which has been the case for too long now.

This is encouraging - we all agree? I did notice how much the other keeper was warming up today? Rest him for County, Swindle and Skonto Riga - see how we do?

Archived