IGNORED

Attendence Next Saturday

Keepers Ball

Guest harveythompson

8000ish S.T holders and 1000 paying City maybe a taxi from Notts= 9500; but actual not over 6000

I'll be there and i will be buying a half season ticket as soon as they come on sale. C.T.I.D 'till the end

S.T holders have to pay for this one so between 4500 and 5000

I agree. I think City will be lucky to get 6000. I wont be going. I don't work hard all week to pay stupid money to watch players not give a damn about the shirt they wear.

Will be taking the girlfriend to London for the weekend instead.

I'll be there and i will be buying a half season ticket as soon as they come on sale. C.T.I.D 'till the end

Good on you.

In 1989/90 City gave me one hell of a season. Who am I to shirk the bad times?

In the last 20 mins on Saturday, when the game was dire and everyone was ready to slit their wrists, myself included, I looked around at the ground and reflected on the good times and thought...what's the point in being miserable? I'm very concerned, saddened and disappointed, but I'm not going to be a crybaby(for want of a better word) about it.

I'm urging optimists and pessimists alike to turn up for the Notts County game and to make the most of it. Even try to have a laugh, better to do that than to cry.

Good on you.

In 1989/90 City gave me one hell of a season. Who am I to shirk the bad times?

In the last 20 mins on Saturday, when the game was dire and everyone was ready to slit their wrists, myself included, I looked around at the ground and reflected on the good times and thought...what's the point in being miserable? I'm very concerned, saddened and disappointed, but I'm not going to be a crybaby(for want of a better word) about it.

I'm urging optimists and pessimists alike to turn up for the Notts County game and to make the most of it. Even try to have a laugh, better to do that than to cry.

City gave me a few good years in the 70's and in the 25yrs since a couple of small promotions but getting nowhere !! ok wembley (twice) and over the bridge , for egg cup appearances. don't go on about bad times you have'nt a clue!

don't go on about bad times you have'nt a clue!

That's an unnecessarily hostile comment, that you can stick up your backside my friend.

Good on you for following City for years. There will be a time when I am in that position and you will be an old dodderer.

I was being positive in my comments and there is nothing wrong with that.

My knowledge about 1982 is based on books that I've read and people I've spoken to. Trust me if things got worse from here on, my attitude won't change. Sorry if you didn't like the term 'bad times'.

That's an unnecessarily hostile comment, that you can stick up your backside my friend.

Good on you for following City for years. There will be a time when I am in that position and you will be an old dodderer.

I was being positive in my comments and there is nothing wrong with that.

My knowledge about 1982 is based on books that I've read and people I've spoken to. Trust me if things got worse from here on, my attitude won't change. Sorry if you didn't like the term 'bad times'.

You wont reach that time my FRIEND !! your comments about people crying came out of your backside ! So don't go on about how good a supporter you are

You wont reach that time my FRIEND !! your comments about people crying came out of your backside ! So don't go on about how good a supporter you are

Okay something's wound you up about that initial post of mine.

1) I didn't say that I was a wonderful supporter, I was giving you an account of how I felt on Saturday with 20 mins to go. I was also trying to encourage some positive thinking, which you didn't like.

2) I didn't suggest that you or anybody was crying, I effectively used the phrase 'it's better to laugh than to cry'. A fair philosophy I'd say.

I'll always stick up for myself if someone's being hostile to me and you told me that I 'haven't a clue'.

Okay something's wound you up about that initial post of mine.

1) I didn't say that I was a wonderful supporter, I was giving you an account of how I felt on Saturday with 20 mins to go. I was also trying to encourage some positive thinking, which you didn't like.

2) I didn't suggest that you or anybody was crying, I effectively used the phrase 'it's better to laugh than to cry'. A fair philosophy I'd say.

I'll always stick up for myself if someone's being hostile to me and you told me that I 'haven't a clue'.

I was not trying to be hostile! had no reason . as for thinking positive as i tried to put over, there comes a point when a club are taking the (Am I naughty or what!) and thats what they are doing now. so yeah being an old fogey i've seen crap and this. i expect more and want more for my cash. so as i said no harm meant!

I was not trying to be hostile! had no reason . as for thinking positive as i tried to put over, there comes a point when a club are taking the (Am I naughty or what!) and thats what they are doing now. so yeah being an old fogey i've seen crap and this. i expect more and want more for my cash. so as i said no harm meant!

Fair play. I'm always up for an argument but that was pretty pointless. The situation is bad right now, not as bad as stuff in City's past, but we ain't where we should be. Next week though, because it's the cup, I'm going to try to enjoy it for once.

I've spent the best part of £1,000 this year on City in various ways. That makes me a total muppet. As I have now realised this the club ain't getting another penny out of me until they earn it. I will attend all the league games I have paid for and if the players start playing for the badge some time in the future they will get my money for future cup games (assuming that we are actually good enough to beat Notts County which I would say is unlikely). But they will not get my attendance on Saturday. The players shat on me and a few thousand others yesterday. I will crap on them in return on Saturday (not that they will give a flying one whether any of us stay at home or go, unless it starts to affect the clubs ability to pay their massively over inflated wages - Partridge £2K per week - he's 'avin a laugh!!).

well this club will tell everybody that there is a 10,000 plus crowd, but in reality it will be about 8,000 or less.

I for one don't fancy seeing 11 players that don't give a #### about this club.

So until new players are drafted in, and these idiots we call players are gone, i am staying well clear.

How many season tickets did we sell??

As even IF these people didn't turn up, they would still be counted!!

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

How many more times? Season Ticket holders have got to pay to get in to cup matches. Therefore their seats havent been pre paid for, and so they won't be counted if they don't turn up. The crowd through the turnstiles will be the crowd announced. I'd say it will be around 5,500.

Guest The Codfather 0312

What game will the bbc be showing?

just found out on bbc website.

Chasetown v Oldham Athletic: Ray Stubbs presents live coverage of the between non-League Chasetown and Oldham, who play five divisions above them. Followed by the draw for round two.

Archived