IGNORED

Post Match Chat To The Players

Corsham Ed

Losing 4 games on the bounce and conceeding 13 goals is totally unacceptable.

Gary Megson invited two of the Forest fans in to the dressing room after the defeat against Yeovil to express how they felt after losing 3-0.

My point is why cant we adpopt the same approach as Megson and invite 2 of our fans into the dressing room after the game and let the players know how they, the fans feel after another shambolic performance.

Didnt gasheads do this last season on the pitch prior to the start of the game with a pre-match huddle? What are they going to say that will make a difference? SUrely the players are not nieve enough to know that the fans aren't happy with their performances of late. You can see it on most of their faces. They dread the walk down the tunnel for fear of booing. But they cant seem to lift themselves? Maybe they should speak to Southend players and see how a winning team is so positive. They looked like a united team much like Luton did last season. This is where they would benefit. If I'm at work and need advice I will ring up a colleague in another branch for advice. Why don't they do this with fellow players/teams? It just might work.

Archived