IGNORED

Recent Steve L Replies

cidercity1987

Guest bristolbred

Steve should do a "Delia!".

Dump the suit and tie in favour of the casual look with replica shirt!!

And sit in with the fans!!, (and we all know where!!).

This would send out a far more positive message than any thread or article would!!

:farmer::farmer::city:;);)

:farmer::city:;);):farmer:

Steve came to a supporters Trust meeting sporting the casual look, took us a while to get used to it, and nobody dared say yes when he offered us a drink, think we were all too shocked!

And sit in with the fans!!, (and we all know where!!).

This would send out a far more positive message than any thread or article would!!

:farmer::farmer::city:;);)

So Landsdown has finally come out with why he does not want the EAST END open! its down to hooligans or supporters who might incite some kind of trouble, he is still letting the past rule his head! so saying this he would use it for an overflow for big match with more away supporters ie.. cup match against millwall :blink: If fans new they were on trial they mess up?

Steve came to a supporters Trust meeting sporting the casual look, took us a while to get used to it, and nobody dared say yes when he offered us a drink, think we were all too shocked!

He bought me a drink once when I was in the directors box for a game. He is very approachable to fans and has alot of time for then. Maggie Lansdown is also very approachable and does alot for the city ladies team.

Somehow he talked about the East End in my post :huh:

Attracts the :ph34r: wrong sort; NO STEVE they are already here just in a different part of the ground;

"no evidence opening E.E would attract more fans; arent they leaving in there droves at the moment so how can it be any worse :dunno::disapointed2se:

Guest harveythompson

I don't see why people slate him. I don't think that they realise that without his financial backing this club would be nothing. He is also a really nice guy, I've spoken to him when ive sat in the directors box a few times.

showing a bad side there buying drinks, hope it was coke? put it down on his exspence list!

I don't see why people slate him. I don't think that they realise that without his financial backing this club would be nothing. He is also a really nice guy, I've spoken to him when ive sat in the directors box a few times.

Financial backing?? seen it before, Hope you paid your seat price. sorry your one of the up and coming! i'm working class, I'm a nice guy! SL is here now?

Archived