IGNORED

Ticket Prices

Andy082005

Has anyone realised that you can get tickets to watch Barcelona at the Nou Camp (obviously the "cheaper seats) for around about the same price as a Bristol City league game

Ronahldinho, Deco and Eto....or Murray, Orr and Stewart

The other week I seen Ronahldinho control the ball straight from a goal kick on his chest and flick it away...pure genius. The only time a city player could do this would be when he tried to control it with his feet....mis-timed it and it hit him in the face :w00t::doh:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!! FOR THE MONEY WE PAY WE SHOULD BE WATCHING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL.....and be champions of La Liga :englandsmile4wf:

Has anyone realised that you can get tickets to watch Barcelona at the Nou Camp (obviously the "cheaper seats) for around about the same price as a Bristol City league game

The other week I seen Ronahldinho control the ball straight from a goal kick on his chest and flick it away...pure genius. The only time a city player could do this would be when he tried to control it with his feet....mis-timed it and it hit him in the face :w00t::doh:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!! FOR THE MONEY WE PAY WE SHOULD BE WATCHING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL.....and be champions of La Liga :englandsmile4wf:

I saw Barca on telly last night, 4-0 up at half-time in Champs league...Ronaldinho, Messi and Eto'o doing their thing...boring!

Give me Louis Carey's rangey passing over that tripe any day.

Yes, you can get a seat for the equivalent price but it is for very few games. Having tries to price a trip to the Camp Nou the majority of games have cheapest tickets at £60 but for the Real game it's £350.

It's easier to offer reduced seats when you have a capacity of 100,000 and you regularly attract large crowds.

Yes, you can get a seat for the equivalent price but it is for very few games. Having tries to price a trip to the Camp Nou the majority of games have cheapest tickets at £60 but for the Real game it's £350.

It's easier to offer reduced seats when you have a capacity of 100,000 and you regularly attract large crowds.

It was meant as a bit tongue in cheek mate

Archived