IGNORED

Was In Two Minds

Keepers Ball

In two minds about whether to go saturday......

"I know.I'll see how much it is to get in......might be a tenner seeing its been a bad season and its only round 1"

"SEVENTEEN BLOODY QUID ?????????...youd have thought they'd have lowered the price" :angry:

Nah sod it...i'll stay at home and start packing some gear for when I move :disapointed2se:

Guest Longford Red

"I know.I'll see how much it is to get in......might be a tenner seeing its been a bad season and its only round 1"

"SEVENTEEN BLOODY QUID ?????????...youd have thought they'd have lowered the price" :angry:

Nah sod it...i'll stay at home and start packing some gear for when I move :disapointed2se:

Thought about not bothering until my 10 year old niece reminded me that i've promised to take her to the home of football for well over a year now!

Asking on whether we could sit nearer the half way line i was greeted with some laughter from the lady in the booking office, looks like a very low crowd on saturday. 19 squids for the 2 of us in block D, not too bad me thinks.

Still the good thing to come out of it will be that BCFC will have 1 new fan :pray:

The City website says adult tickets are £14 if bought before 11am tomorrow and £15 after. The only £17 tickets are for platinum seating. With a low crowd expected I don't see any need to have ring up and pay any additional costs.

Last Saturday I was definately going to stay at home and save a few quid, but typically as the week has gone on I've mellowed and started to have a change of heart. With the news that Russell and Brooker are set to be involved I'm hopeful of an improved performance and so I'll almost certainly be in attendance.

Bristol City are not allowed to lower the prices for an FA Cup again unless the other team consents it

mate how did you up load that picture on to the website??

Guest Longford Red

[

Still the good thing to come out of it will be that BCFC will have 1 new fan :pray:

Don't bank on it. By the 80th minute she'll be ripping her ticket up and getting up to leave early.

Exactly on 85 minutes we got up and left! Nice guessing Kingpin, even with my rose coloured specs i didn't think that it would be that bad!!

Still my niece has expressed her desire for a return to the Gate in the very near future :dunno:

Archived