IGNORED

My Mate

Keepers Ball

...he sent me this e-mail

Jim Smith wants to join us and what do we do. Bugger all. He has not even been interviewed. It seems likely that we will end up with Lennie ###### Lawrence as director of bollox. What a huge let down. We have waited nearly 2 months to end up with a Muppet. Why don’t we go the whole hog and sign Keith Harris and Orville as coaches? Maybe we could sign Big Bird as a forward along side Emu. I’m very sure that LL will be named as manager on Tuesday followed by a huge uproar from the fans as 99% of them don’t want him. If the board bothered to look of the forum they would see we don’t want him.

Enough about football. Let’s talk about Bristol CityJ Did you see Tinnion on soccer night? He did a poor job of covering up his bitterness about the whole thing. Your forum is evil. That’s what the man said. So you are evil……evil I tell you. Your all doomed.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Guest DrFaustus

Yes but most of them have only just got water, electricity is the next big thing for them to get! :laugh:

This from someone who lives in Taunton? Hmm. Coming soon, a Bridgwater guide to sister-shagging?

Archived