IGNORED

Bottom Of The League By Christmas

Andy082005

Cannot score, plus conceding on average 3 goals a game.

We are, I feel, one of the worst teams in the country at the moment.

If you ask yourself in your heart of hearts, you will have to admit relegation is looming.

Dark days for a club which only 18 months ago were on the brink of Championship football

:@ :@ :@ :@

Cannot score, plus conceding on average 3 goals a game.

We are, I feel, one of the worst teams in the country at the moment.

If you ask yourself in your heart of hearts, you will have to admit relegation is looming.

Dark days for a club which only 18 months ago were on the brink of Championship football

:@ :@ :@ :@

Blame the man that gave 13 loyal years to this club but wanted DW out. Thanks tinnion

Tinnion was sacked after just 7 league games - that means 39 games left to avoid relegation or get promotion.

GJ stated that these players were good enough and there is loads of time to turn it round (amongst a lot other meaningless sound bites).

If we are relegated, it will be down to GJ, no one else - just GJ.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he took us down.

If he brings in three or four players in January and we still go down, he can take PART of the blame, but to say its all his fault would be a bit stupid mate.

The simple fact is, Tinnion and Lansdown ripped the heart out of the club!!

As for saying "they are good enough", if he walkied in to a new club and started saying they were all crap.....hardly be off to the best of starts would he

Cynic.

I think poor old G j had to say that for morale to the players but inside knew full well that they were not good enough!

Tinnion had a season and 7 games to sort it, also the team he inherited were plenty good enough for promotion.

He screwed this squad because he didnt like or get on with half of them.

I have lost all respect for tinnion since his blast on tv ( Blaming us ) when it was clearly all his doing!

I am bitter and angry with him at the moment for ruining my beloved BCFC and i cannot see how any fan can still wet nurse this man saying he is a legend.

Yeah he's a legend alright... the one for seeing a squad of players in Stevie wonders eyes!

Gary Johnson just needs the transfer window ASAP to rid of tinnions absolute shambles.

Not even the Chelski Boss could sort this **** out !

Tinnion was sacked after just 7 league games - that means 39 games left to avoid relegation or get promotion.

GJ stated that these players were good enough and there is loads of time to turn it round (amongst a lot other meaningless sound bites).

What a load of rubbish.GJ has inherited a gutless/clapped out/spineless bunch of losers who when the going gets tough just throw the towel in .The man that turned a team that lost the playoff final to this was TINNION.I hope he is proud of what he did.His arrogance of believing he could manage the club and total lack of any management ability has got us here.How the hell do you expect Jihnson to turn this rabble in to a team when he can do nothing until January.And who will want to join us.

Well, about 3 games in he was saying it and then he drafted in loan players and started slagging off the contracted players culminating in his "grenade" and boast to the media. How to motivate and gain credibility with the players eh ?

History repeating itself - Tinnion did almost the same, only he had face to face meetings with players.

You say what you like - I may or may not think it's stupid - and I'll say what I like. 39 games is enough to avoid relegation and if we don't - he should be sacked.

I'm not impressed by this bloke at all.

Do you not understand what people are telling you mate?, until Gary J can bring HIS own players in, the blame lies firmly at Tinnions feet, we have to wait until he brings his own players into the club in Jan, then I think we will all see a much improved team. :city:

Guest hes_big_hes_scouse

once gj brings his players thing will change rapidly hill bring a fox in that box and a passionate captain who will giv his all for the team and if he gets the players he wants it will turn god but it might b to late by then

Well, about 3 games in he was saying it and then he drafted in loan players and started slagging off the contracted players culminating in his "grenade" and boast to the media. How to motivate and gain credibility with the players eh ?

History repeating itself - Tinnion did almost the same, only he had face to face meetings with players.

You say what you like - I may or may not think it's stupid - and I'll say what I like. 39 games is enough to avoid relegation and if we don't - he should be sacked.

I'm not impressed by this bloke at all.

And who do you think is more qualified to take over at this moment? Who would come here and try an turn this around? We all have to stick with Gary and support him for now. Does it help to point the finger so soon? Are you a closet gashead with nothing better to do?

It was Tinnion's "I will look each player in the eyes..." poo that got us here. GJ has to shove more than a handgrenade up this lot to get them to realise that they are playing for a place in a team that will see big changes in January.

Tinnion is to blame for not being able to handle a team that got us to the playoffs the year before, got rid of some very good players, brought in some fairly average players (some of them on v high wages) and then demotivated them all to the point of being thrashed 7-1 by Swansea.

If any manager had managed to come into this club and get more points than GJ they should be managing a premiership team. GJ has done a fair job with what he was left with.

Cannot believe some of you numbskulls are calling for his head already.

The only hope that I can see at the moment is that we might not finish bottom because Swindon are even worse than we are. If we lose next Friday then we are in big trouble even if we are not in it already. The most depressing thing about today was that we barely looked like scoring against a side a division below us. The team has no confidence whatsoever and if they don't score within the first 15 minutes when we actually create a few chances then we will lose and lose badly.

wake up you p----, cant you see the players at this club have been having there own way for years, they got there own agenda`s the over paid egotistic prima donna`s they don't give a toss about city its just a job for them, until they get another one, we are here all of the time, players get managers the sack, they play for themselves. the sooner we get the selfish b-----s out the better.

Yes spot on. It wouldn't be at all down to the fact that we have no left sided players of use, we have had players getting arrested, that some players haven't given 100% (under Tinnion or Johnson). Johnson is a quality manager- nothing has changed my mind on that. He will turn it around. To get on his back after around 10 games is hilarious. Perhaps we should change the manager after each game if he doesn't do well.

Tinnion put us in this mess, BIG time, specially as he didnt sort the players out. THEY ARE letting us, the fans down big time. They are far too used to getting rid of managers who screw the nut, and have been since Big Joes 2nd tenure was terminated. GJ NEEDS his own players in, to recover. Ireckon we will go bottom before Xmas, as I don't think this shower will put any effort in what soever..............Big names like Stewart, Bridges & Wilkshire. Players like Murray, Carey :rofl2br::rofl2br: Partridge, Smith (Both). The kids will have learnt under the watchful eyes of Docherty, Coles, Lita, Butler, Dinning, Thorpe, Jones, Peacock, Roberts, & Hill...........we (and GJ) have no chance till the clearout is done

Tinnion deserved the bullet last season, screwing up a team, which just missed out on promotionGJ, does not, as the team was forked anyway!!

Guest stfc red

The only hope that I can see at the moment is that we might not finish bottom because Swindon are even worse than we are. If we lose next Friday then we are in big trouble even if we are not in it already. The most depressing thing about today was that we barely looked like scoring against a side a division below us. The team has no confidence whatsoever and if they don't score within the first 15 minutes when we actually create a few chances then we will lose and lose badly.

on current form i don't think we are worst than you unbeaten in 5. draws away to huddersfield,brentford and a draw with s****horpe in between, all top 6 teams imo i think both us and yourselves will stay up,,,just

to an extent its tinnions fault for his lack of experience but it is not entirely tinnions fault

once the players cross that white line the manager as little influence on the actual way they play

yes he can shout at them and change the formation but it is basically down to the players

i find it hilarious that the majority on this forum (including me) thought this team was the best team in the division and that we should expect a decent season

now the majority believes we are in real danger of playing grays athletic next season

it seems that, just like fortune, tinnion has become a scapegoat for our problems

it can be said that perhaps hiring tinnion was the wrong idea, but surely it was a worth a try...fair enough he was cheap and inexperienced - but he certainly had the will and put his heart into the job which is shown by that picture after swansea.

many of you critisised SL for hiring Tins, which is fair enough, but now SL has employed a manger who did superbly at a smaller club, and has spent millions out of his own pocket just to help this club succeed.

i think the best thing us fans can do is forget who put us into this mess, and concentrate on supporting this club, show the players that we support them and help this club fly up this league and get back where we belong

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived