IGNORED

Dry Your Eyes Mate...

mozo

These are probably going to be the most criticised words on this forum since a madman once said that Pulis was doing a sterling job. Well let's see:

Time to stop licking our wounds people.

I'm getting bored of hearing the phrase 'wasters'.

I'm bored of people saying 'I've supported City since 1903 and this is the worst side I've ever seen'.

I'm bored of doom, gloom and self-pity. Well boo-fricking-hoo we're not in the Premiership. Boo-hoo we're not top of the league. Tough! Life's a bitch ain't it?!

This season Bristol City Football Club (1982) are fighting for survival. End of story. If you can't handle it then buy youself a Chelsea shirt.

If you think the board are inept, deal with it. That's life.

We all want success, and we all know that the club has made serious errors of judgement, be it managerial appointments, player sales, team selections...blah, blah, blah. Well heads are not going to roll because you moan all the time. Debate and argue and criticise by all mean but I'm hearing some pointless self-indulgent drivvle nowadays.

The best thing about today was that people were havin a joke about it all. That's what it's all about.

Okay you can crucify me now....

These are probably going to be the most criticised words on this forum since a madman once said that Pulis was doing a sterling job. Well let's see:

I'm bored of people saying 'I've supported City since 1903 and this is the worst side I've ever seen'.

I'm bored of doom, gloom and self-pity. Well boo-fricking-hoo we're not in the Premiership. Boo-hoo we're not top of the league. Tough! Life's a bitch ain't it?!

This season Bristol City Football Club (1982) are fighting for survival. End of story. If you can't handle it then buy youself a Chelsea shirt.

We all want success, and we all know that the club has made serious errors of judgement, be it managerial appointments, player sales, team selections...blah, blah, blah. Well heads are not going to roll because you moan all the time. Debate and argue and criticise by all mean but I'm hearing some pointless self-indulgent drivvle nowadays.

The best thing about today was that people were havin a joke about it all. That's what it's all about.

Some people are easy to please! I'm not going to say "told you so" What i will say is "look at the Attendance"Serves them right!

Why crucify you, your entitled to your oppinion. I think people are just very fed up and you cant blame them for that, with the current state of the club..............

Some people are easy to please! I'm not going to say "told you so" What i will say is "look at the Attendance"Serves them right!

I'm not 'pleased' by any stretch of the imagination, I'm upset.

I'm not going to churn out the usual self-pitying crap though.

I was there today, see you all at Swindon.

I remember a few years ago when people moaned about us not being in the top two (we were 4th at the time) and i posted under a different name that we should be optomisitc, whilst being contempt with what we had. The abuse that followed was disgusting, and I all had said was look around at the plight of other sides. Wrexham were in dire strights and nearly had their ground taken, the gas are still a league below and look whats happened to Swinon over 10 years.

Now, i'm not saying for one moment that I want that to follow for one moment, city could/should/have/are a better side but now is the time that we join together. Yes, we live in a state that allows freedom of speech but christ, how some people on here have short term memories!!

This season has been tragic, we are in a fight for survival. If you don't like it, expected better, then join the back of the line, but instead of being dismissive, why not remember how much this hurts and be grateful for the great things that hopefully wait ahead!

I remember a few years ago when people moaned about us not being in the top two (we were 4th at the time) and i posted under a different name that we should be optomisitc, whilst being contempt with what we had. The abuse that followed was disgusting, and I all had said was look around at the plight of other sides. Wrexham were in dire strights and nearly had their ground taken, the gas are still a league below and look whats happened to Swinon over 10 years.

Now, i'm not saying for one moment that I want that to follow for one moment, city could/should/have/are a better side but now is the time that we join together. Yes, we live in a state that allows freedom of speech but christ, how some people on here have short term memories!!

This season has been tragic, we are in a fight for survival. If you don't like it, expected better, then join the back of the line, but instead of being dismissive, why not remember how much this hurts and be grateful for the great things that hopefully wait ahead!

I think the point is that so few of the team show any fight.If you could see it on the pitch even if we lose it gives you some encouragement.

I think the point is that so few of the team show any fight.If you could see it on the pitch even if we lose it gives you some encouragement.

Oh it is sad. The thousands of pounds i've spent following the club for the last ten years, do I regret it, go on about it... No! Its choking to watch the "football" down at the gate and i'm a little scared of what I may witness at Swindon on Friday but will still go because its the right thing to do. Some may call me stupid but I want to see this club suceed and i'm proud to walk around London wearing my some what scagged City shirt.

Oh it is sad. The thousands of pounds i've spent following the club for the last ten years, do I regret it, go on about it... No! Its choking to watch the "football" down at the gate and i'm a little scared of what I may witness at Swindon on Friday but will still go because its the right thing to do. Some may call me stupid but I want to see this club suceed and i'm proud to walk around London wearing my some what scagged City shirt.

I'm scared too! But when we do win, I want to be there to enjoy it.

Why crucify you, your entitled to your oppinion. I think people are just very fed up and you cant blame them for that, with the current state of the club..............

Hey don't knock it, it could be a way of reviving attendances!!!

It would certainly be more entertaining than the current half time efforts!! The romans used to get big crowds in the colliseum, it could well be the way forward, and there are still a few thousand sadsags left to throw to the lions!!!

I see no reason to crucify you over this post, however.

You seem to be saying roughly the same things as have been said in the past by others annoyed at people that have posted opinions contrary to your own, and others like you.

I personally would make no apologies for 'boring' you by posting opinions that contrast to yours with regards to 'wasters' as you put them etc.

Fans and the like are rightly fed up with recent performances, and have every right to post here (legally) their opinions. Whether those are agreeable to you or not is irrelevant. It is your right to respnd to them (legally). Hence the term 'forum'.

Two quick specific point:

A) Why go out and buy a Chelsea shirt if someone can't handle City being in a relegation fight?

B) If someone has supported City since 1903 I say that damn well gives them every right to be the first to moan at current standards, wouldn't you?

This season Bristol City Football Club (1982)

We dropped the 1982 ages ago..............Thought it was negative.........er, then we got relegated!!

If you think the board are inept, deal with it.

There aren't many of them left

We all want success, and we all know that the club has made serious errors of judgement, be it managerial appointments, player sales, team selections.

Agree with that

Well heads are not going to roll because you moan all the time.

Try telling that to Tinnion

Debate and argue and criticise by all mean but I'm hearing some pointless self-indulgent drivvle nowadays.

I hope my postings offer solutions as well as criticism.

These are worrying times and I don't know when we last lost six on the bounce, especially with two of them being to fourth division teams.

Johnson was magic when he arrived, but injuries and some bad selections have reduced that status to "under pressure" and we all know what that means.

I hope my postings offer solutions as well as criticism.

Then it's not you I'm referring to.

It's about being realistic, but too many people are self-indulgent melodramatic, knee-jerk mopers who talk as if we're the most hard done people in the world. Be thankful you're not an East Stirling fan.

By the way, I left the (1982) in there intentionally - I was making a point.

the board, how many more mistakes can they make, lets face it they have made plenty in the last 6 or 7 years, tinnion being the,worse followed by pullis,followed by flipflop, followed by making money available to the wrong people.

i don't think that gj is another error, i want to see his team, lets wait till feb.

we should be allowed to moan when were not happy, the same way we sang the teams praises (at times)when wilson was here.

we should be allowed to moan when were not happy, the same way we sang the teams praises (at times)when wilson was here.

We are allowed to moan. But why do people have to moan, moan some more, moan, moan, moan, regurgitating the same tired phrases and slagging off anybody and everybody that they can think of?

We know we're rubbish, let's be constructive (maybe half of people are, not 90% as Tinnion said).

Time to to be realistic, get our chins up and stop being so bloody miserable.

Archived