IGNORED

I Know We Hate Cardiff But........

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

......... would we blew them up? There are rumours on certain internet sites that a Notts Forrest fan was stopped with a pipe bomb at Cardiff station last saturday,

It's bad enough with alcoholics getting new kidneys, Tony Blair surviving another week and Red Goblin worshipping the dark Lord staunch royalist, but to worry about getting killed at footy just goes over the top. ^_^:D:D

Football and its associated humour is entertainment. To try to blow up other teams is pure insanity. Some "fans" don't know when to stop, like tha idiot that the Leicester keeper Walker beat up. Ha ha serves that twot right.

Football and its associated humour is entertainment.  To try to blow up other teams is pure insanity.  Some "fans" don't know when to stop, like tha idiot that the Leicester keeper Walker beat up.  Ha ha serves that twot right.
I assume you don't mean like burning another clubs ground down then

C'mon city

......... would we blew them up?  There are rumours on certain internet sites that a Notts Forrest fan was stopped with a pipe bomb at Cardiff station last saturday,

It's bad enough with alcoholics getting new kidneys, Tony Blair surviving another week and Red Goblin worshipping the dark Lord staunch royalist, but to worry about getting killed at footy just goes over the top.  ^_^  :D  :D

can't say what i think :D:D:D

:D:D

I ended up in A+E in Newport on Saturday afternoon (coffee jar, shards of glass, you don't want to know). Towards the end of my 4.5 hours stay, a young fella came in handcuffed to a copper. He had the most amazing head wound.

As I was waiting for my wife to pick me up, aforementioned kiddy and copper came out for a fag. From their conversation it became clear that the young 'un had been involved in a major s####e in Newport involving Cardiff and Forest fans. My ears might have deceived me but I'm convinced I heard the copper tell the other fella that a bloke had just been confirmed dead at the scene of the fight.

Scooter Red

Archived