IGNORED

Home Game Vs Swansea

downendcity

At City's home match with Swansea, Lee Trundle was in superb form and had scored a hat trick by the 15th minute. After a further 2 goals from Trundle, Swansea were coasting it at half time.

During ther half time interval the Swansea manager says to Trundle " Lee, we have a tough match with Huddersfield on Tuesday, so I would like to give the team a rest. I reckon you can beat this lot on your own if you think you are up to it". " No problem boss", says Trundle, so while the rest of the team get changed, Trundle goes out on his own for the second halF and after another 15 minutes its 8-0 to Swansea.

Come the end of the game Trundle comes back in to the dressing room. " How did it end up?" asks the manager. " we won, 8-4" says Trundle. " You must have eased of to let them back in the game then Lee" says the manager. " No boss, I was sent off 20 minutes from the end!"

At City's home match with Swansea, Lee Trundle was in superb form and had scored a hat trick by the 15th minute. After a further 2 goals from Trundle, Swansea were coasting it at half time.

During ther half time interval the Swansea manager says to Trundle " Lee, we have a tough match with Huddersfield on Tuesday, so I would like to give the team a rest. I reckon you can beat this lot on your own if you think you are up to it". " No problem boss", says Trundle, so while the rest of the team get changed, Trundle goes out on his own for the second halF and after another 15 minutes its 8-0 to Swansea.

Come the end of the game Trundle comes back in to the dressing room. " How did it end up?" asks the manager. " we won, 8-4" says Trundle. " You must have eased of to let them back in the game then Lee" says the manager. " No boss, I was sent off 20 minutes from the end!"

Nice joke but its crap, we'd never score 4.

Archived