IGNORED

On Positive Note

AndyKat87

Guest alex1089

Youga was very strange yesterday! he started off the game superbly and was brilliant for 10mins and then after that his passing went from excellent to awfull and he gave the ball away numerous times! Second half was exactually the same! His heading was immense and has a thumping header! Orr was good but gave the ball away to many times and put us under to much pressure a few times.

I think they both looked a bit nervy at times but still stood out for their effort. When we're on song they'd be very good full-backs.

I also noticed that Wilkshire was the one player trying to gee his team-mates up, something I haven't seen much of this season.

I thought Youga had a good game yesterday, he has pace and can also cross a ball unlike Murray/Cotterill, I would consider pushing him forward and play him on the LW with Golbourne or a new signing at LB, if that didn't work you could always then swap them around as we all know Golbourne is better going forward than defending.

BCAGFC

I thought Youga had a good game yesterday, he has pace and can also cross a ball unlike Murray/Cotterill, I would consider pushing him forward and play him on the LW with Golbourne or a new signing at LB, if that didn't work you could always then swap them around as we all know Golbourne is better going forward than defending.

BCAGFC

It's worth trying.

Archived